• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battlemage v1.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Battlemage v1.4 (Map)

Level 3
Still very early in development, but nevertheless a fun map.

I use an array of techniques in this map including JASS enhanced spells, GUI enhanced spells, cleverly-hidden custom spells, and much more for those of you that are interested in learning. If you are having problems opening up the map then you probrably need to download the latest UMSWE and use that to mess with Battlemage.

I am all for open source, but please if you decide to improve upon my work give me credit. And as a curtesy could you please email me at [email protected] letting me know that you are doing such. It isn't required, of course, but it is a kindness.

Hope ya have fun, I have fun updating it :D. Look for updates to come in the near future.

Level 3
Version 1.2 BETA Released.

Several MAJOR changes in this version that include:

New Terrain (Based on mine, but might as well be totally different. Thank you Talsmic for a wonderful job.)
*2* New Shops. (Threadweaver and Enchanter)
And Random Events.

Hopefully the Random Events will fill that "void" people feel when they play the map. Many feel it is great, but is just missing something. This might do it methinks :D