BattleForums.com Running large contest with awesome prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 78
BattleForums.com is running a large contest where you have the chance to win an iPod Touch, 150$ Amazon Coupons and other awesome stuff. But be quick, the contest is going to start within the next four to five days and by going through the pre-launch registration, you will receive early-bird points towards the contest for an instant head start.

BattleForums is an online community dedicated to most Blizzard Entertainment games and more than 60,000 users are registered.

BattleForums and Hiveworkshop have recently agreed to support each other and this is the first step!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 34
I signed up, although I doubt I'll be there much. I don't play SC or D2 anymore, and the modding for wc isn't nearly as large as here or wc3c.

Although I like those prizes! :p Good incentive to post.

Level 1
BattleForums.com is running a large contest where you have the chance to win an iPod Touch, 150$ Amazon Coupons and other awesome stuff. But be quick, the contest is going to end within the next four to five days.

BattleForums is an online community dedicated to most Blizzard Entertainment games and more than 60,000 users are registered.

BattleForums and Hiveworkshop have recently agreed to support each other and this is the first step!

Thanks Rasmus.

My name is Donny, and I am the administrator and owner over at BattleForums.com. Hopefully, we can get quite a bit of participation from the members here on Hiveworkshop.

Just to clarify, the contest begins in ~4-5 days, not ends. By going through the pre-launch registration, you will receive early-bird points towards the contest for an instant head start.

Thank you,
Donny

Level 14
Thanks Rasmus.

My name is Donny, and I am the administrator and owner over at BattleForums.com. Hopefully, we can get quite a bit of participation from the members here on Hiveworkshop.

Just to clarify, the contest begins in ~4-5 days, not ends. By going through the pre-launch registration, you will receive early-bird points towards the contest for an instant head start.

Thank you,
Donny

Welcome to the hiveworkshop :). Although i'm, not a fan of contests so i won't join in to the contest but i'll register and visit and etc.

Level 27
wc3jass.gif
battleforums.gif

I wonder which one people look at first...

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I want to know what the competition is, if it's art I'd register but if it's mapping I wouldn't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.