• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BattleForMiddleEarth WarcrafT EditioN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, so yeah. I'm new to this website, i joined here for like a... 7 months ago. Though, I played Warcraft for like 3 years already, and then I searched a Warcraft 3 modding site, and I found this site. And now I'm making a map that has BFME based Map, and I need more models.
Since, converting models from different games I think is not following the rules, so ----

Can someone make these???
Gondor Knights
Gondor_Rider.png

This is the last model I need,:)

Rohan Rider
HD_Rohirrim.jpg

This is a model of a Rohan Rider, dismounted, I wanted this model to ride a horse, you can just base a horse from that Gondor Knight model.

This is an image of what models i have for now:):)

WC3ScreenShot.jpg

- Make the models a Warcrafty style, most of the models I had are from Ingame Textures, it's your choice any would do it as long as it has a bit similarities on the images above:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.