• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

From Lord Of The Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
People, I search for models for Lord Of The Ring, namely: Lich-King, Soldier of Rohan (on a horse), the Guard of the Citadel of Gondor, Legolas, Gimli, hobbits, Haradrim Warriors, Mumak and Golum. These models because they do not suffice for the project are very necessary. If is some mistakes in English this is because I am simple from Russia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
This is the screenshots of moddels thath i need.
- Lich-King
- Gimli
- Golum
- Run Warrior
- Haradrim Warrior
- Mumaks
- Rohan Warrior,But i need on a horse.

-the Guard of the Citadel of Gondor

Level 4
Those who will make these models first I shall bring in founders of the project, secondly if our project successfully will come to the end and takes place its release founders to the project can receive good money. The project is already approved by three officials sites and they with impatience wait for release.

Level 34
Those who will make these models first I shall bring in founders of the project, secondly if our project successfully will come to the end and takes place its release founders to the project can receive good money. The project is already approved by three officials sites and they with impatience wait for release.

That is no reason man. Give us at least a link to your map/project.

Map first, then models.
Show us some images of your progress so we know that you are actually working with your project.

Anyway, there are some available skins and model you can use in your map.

Custom skins:

Gimli
heromountainking - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Legolas
ranger - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Aragorn
Aragorn - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
aragorns_sword - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Custom models:

Could be used as the Witch King (even if the doesn't look exact like the character).
Heresiarch (Modified) - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Could be used as a Mumak (even if the model is actually a wooly mammoth).
Mammoth - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

For Smeagol/Gollum, use the Ghoul as placeholder.

Status
Not open for further replies.