• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord of the Rings stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm making a map for the lord of the rings and I would like to have some models for the main characters... I can use lots of units from the models download section for normal chars... but for example:
- There's only one Legolas (the same model as LorienArcher), but it doesn't work at all: sometimes you can see him at the little window next to the stats table, but sometimes you cannot, and you just see that window of colour red, or grey, etc. It's like bugged. Anyway the unit itself works properly when playing.

- THere's no Gandalf model... it would be cool.
- I didn't find any hobbit nor anything so...

But what I'm specially missing is models for the Rohirrim Knights.. tehre are som emodels for those at the download section... but tbh they are not very good... so anyone knows models for the lord of the rings? specially those models for rohan knights?

If someone have got them plz upload them at the DL section, or if someone knows some webpage to DL 'em, tell me.

Level 10
-Legolas: the problem occurs because the model has no camera. I added one for my campaign, if you want me to, I can send it to you, just PM me your E-Mail adress.
-Gandalf: I'm also searching for one, so if you find a good one, please let me know...
-Hobbits: There are some nice civil hobbit skins on this site, just search for their names in the skin section. But I remember that I wanted to download one and couldn't because of wc3anvil's serverproblems. Another possibility are the armed hobbit skins (models) I made for my campaign. You can download them from my site: http://www.dragonblood-creations.de/en/downloads/skins/

Status
Not open for further replies.