• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord of the rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hello people

Ok here's my request, I'm making a lord of the rings map (duh) and I'm lacking custom skins or models for my boromir, and all of my hobbits. Now I found skins for the hobbits, but the problem was they were based on the models of the child and as we all know that unit has no attack.

So my request is simple, I would like for someone to make a boromir skin or model, I'm not too picking on which. But for the hobbits it needs to be models and skins so that I can use four of them.

Now you guys might be wondering what the reward may be. Well all I can offer you is my love...just kidding. The reward will be your name in my credits. I have worked really hard on the map so far. If you want to see how good it is look it up in the map section. It is a multiplayer map but can be played on it's own.

Status
Not open for further replies.