• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Battle of the Quick Style Chooser's

Which quick style chooser is your favorite?

• Low Graphics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Night Elf

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Terran (Still Beta)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
You've seen them. Let's see how vast each of their armies are.

Terran theme for the win. It makes BBcode look a lot better. It's visuals aren't as muddy. Oh, and reputation symbols are muffins, cookies, cakes, and pies. Terran reputation symbols are much better than gems! It's not to late to convert.

EDIT: I need to edit out the apostrophe in choosers. I failed.

Level 4
I started with using Night Elf, and it doesn't feel right to change it =]. I admit that Terran does look more appealing, but just something about Night Elf I can't change =].

Level 6
I can't believe there's themes on Hive o_o

Digging terran, why is it considered 'in beta' though?

edit: I see some stuff disappeared after going with the terran. think I'll revert back D:

Last edited:
Level 6
Well, there's one link missing in the top site links bar, Tutorials. Apparently that was all it took to get me switch back to the night elf theme.

I also miss the icons that the default night elf has on the main forum page for each forum subcategory, why not have them over on the terran too?

edit: I'll stick to terran and report any missing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.