• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle in the Barrens

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Battle in the Barrens (Map)

Level 3
The map size is actually just under 100kb, and yeah its just a melee map i made cause i was bored today... but its pretty fun. theres a narrow path through the river which you have to go through to get to the other side, else use a zeppelin or mass air. Theres harpies on the mountains though so watch out. Theres also a dragon roost on top of the waterfall its guarded as well. Have fun!

yeah its just a melee map i made cause i was bored today... but its pretty fun.

Uhh...No this map sucks ass dont make maps again i cant find chaos orcs, the shops are unreachable, you need high level heros to cross to the otherside (almost all level 10) and you shouldnt say wyrmlords map sucks cause yours is worse. See wyrmlords score u gave him for mine :x