• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle for Souls 5.5 Eng

This map is attempt to continue that map. I am new author - Velociraptor has given me open-source.

AoS style-map with very,very many items and heroes. You can launch unlimited computer bots with -b and -c commands in single-player mode.

You know about MUGEN fighting engine? Which creates 2D Characters from all fightings in only one game? So Battle for Souls - attempt to create MUGEN in the world WarCraft III, for AoS-Style maps, and not only. All games in only one game. And you can change it, as you want.
You can always find OPEN-SOURCE version of that very big map on official site. But I CAN'T now help with any problems with open or save Open-Source, because don't know how.

The bloody fight of Darkness and Light does not stop never. She goes always - even in your own souls. Choose, on which side are you?
You are true adept of Light? You know, what is angry also of gloom should be always punished? You know, what higher of all are friendship, trust, love and kindness? You understand, what any meanness early or late will reveal? What secret always becomes obvious and there is nothing the more dearly present friends and liked, against which always it is possible to lean? What the most important treasures - kind heart and pure conscience?
Or you are warrior of Darkness? You agree that Light adepts are stupids and fools? What for trust always pay in a deceit? What the present friends no, and all is done only for the sake of personal benefit? What there is no love, and there are only corporal instincts multiplied by vanity and complacency? What main are personal self-perfection? What strong is always right? What for one million gold coins any in a convenient situation throws the knife in a back to the one whom yesterday named by the friend?
You have made this choice? Now you should battle for YOUR SIDE!
All warriors of the opposite party must DIE! Choose YOUR way to victory.

Download http://clawbfs.ucoz.ru/GameDll/gamedll2/game.dll and place it into your WarCraft III directory for netplay.
For Garena, also place that file into your Room folder: http://clawbfs.ucoz.ru/GameDll/garenadll/msimg32.dll
If you have problems with some servers with new file, change your game.dll back: http://clawbfs.ucoz.ru/GameDll/gamedll1/game.dll

Battle for Souls 5.5

Maybe It's last version of Battle for Souls project as "map", i think about creation more from him. You can found detailed information on site, when it comes. So, now project, maybe, freezed. I really like that result of many years :)

-New feature: Commentators!
You can choose your Commentator in your Circle. "Commentators" means sound set, which comments your kills. Default Commentator now names "WarCraft Spirit".

-New Commentator: Hercules!
Kill enemies with sounds from Hercules Disney! Of course, all copyrights has Disney, and i can remove that Commentator at any time, but i don't think that is problem for fun game ^^

No new heroes in that version, because 162 unique heroes isn't so small, i try to improve current heroes and items and adding new features.

-Just for English version: improved terrain! (thx PogoMaster)

-New secret alternate avatar for hero Rustle, Hydralisk - Slither, Slithereen
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Shambler, Fat Corpse - Pogo, Clown Devourer
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Lloth, Lady Nothing - Alice, Chess Queen
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Lloth, Lady Nothing - Xanatos, Black Noir
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Bushroot, Dark Treant - Halloween, Pumpkin
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Mordred Hamim, Daedra - Rend, Blackhand
(Reminder: you can choose alternate avatar in your Circle. Some heroes also has secret alternate avatars)

-Larva alternate avatar model changed on more good variant

-Dinosaur: first ability remaked
-Fire Lord: additional damage from first ability is now magic damage
-Fire Lord: added tooltip for Pentagram ability, her damage type is pure
-Radiance: lifesteal from "Hungry Paw" ability increased from 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% to 15%/30%/45%/60%/75%.
-Indigene: damage from "Trap of Plants" ability increased from 70/140/210/180/350 to 90/180/270/360/450

-Increased visual size and circle of selection size for heroes Cultist and Cuttingtorch

-Splinter of Eternal Ice: remaked, now has active slow frost nova instead of passive orb effect slow with each attack, his goldcost also changed from 5100 to 4100
-New item Thief Boots
-New item Pushstick
-Returned old item Miner Equipment, now you can buy him in Thief Hall

-Bubble of True Sight: cooldown of active ability increased from 20 to 100 seconds
-Stone of True Sight: shop cooldown increased from 80 to 140 seconds

-Fixed that Apocalypse Rider, Nut Goblin and Lobster has ranged attack instead of melee attack

-Very many new fun names!
-Added new peoples to Credits
-Many other minor optimizations, fixes and changes

Added: sorry and thanks for report!!! Wrong file was uploaded, that was open-source file. Fixed.

Fallen_Crusader (EWA) - author of very old Gifts of Death AoS map, Battle for Souls was created from open-source of Gifts of Death
Ameli, che - first testers of Battle for Souls
Ker-Tinor, LaNeX, Dragonling, respect_gg - testing, ideas (old versions)
Gortz - author of Villain hero idea (hero without vision of the allies)
Ahotnik001 - creator of some icons
Masokist91 - terrain, some ideas
DarkWeird, ModernKiller - testers
epsilon - great model of Tower Spirit!
Saif - Mad Hatter hero icon
judash137 - some models (i just download it)
Dionesiist - Lord of Outtime alternate avatar model
ike_ike - Woodpiece hero model
7SteptoHell - testing, help with terrain
Callahan, FlameSword, BloodElf300, JesusHipster (Cookie, RetroSexual), Kuhneghetz, Skizzik, Weep, Pyramidhe@d, -Grendel, Darius-, JetFangInferno, UgoUgo, D.O.G., Hexus, Iron, Thrikodius, Glen Elendra, icewolf055, HappyCockroach - help with models
Symar, [iNCoast] - balance
Marcos DAB - some recolored icons

Claw - tester of 2.00-3.2b versions, author of current versions starting from 3.3

"Mokujin Wins!" is a sound from Tekken 3 game.

Screenshots:

bfsnew1.png

bfsnew2.png

bfsnew3.png

Keywords:
AoS, Many Heroes, Open-Source
Contents

Battle for Souls 5.5 Eng (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Jan/02 19:35:17 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Level 7
Thanks. As i think, map has more ideas from HoN, than from LoL (although she is very different from both games), but anyway i try to collect and create most good ideas from MOBA games and not only.

Look at unique heroes' concepts from my map, for example: Pastmaster, Mad Hatter, Lady Nothing, Manipulator, Oasis.

Level 4
Downloading and might play with my brother now ill try the solistice cause i left hon because that imba girl
i am very inspired by your hardwork to improve your map

Level 7
Thanks again. Also, my version of Solstice (Radiance) has a small bug in 4.6: AoE of ultimate spell very small on level 1, even if you cast spell all 4 seconds. But on level 2 spell's AoE counts correctly, so i don't think that's really needed hot fix now just for that, if i don't found more bugs/imbalance.

I know, that many people counts that Solstice is slightly imbalanced hero in HoN , he can do many things (stay in forest on level 1, gang from forest with aoe stun, help to team with good ultimate, be a not bad as carry) very good. Maybe it's true :ogre_haosis: I think about it when i create my version. His ultimate is more weak. Even when i fix small bug in previous paragraph, you still need 4 seconds for full might of ultimate spell instead of 3 seconds, at least. Also, charge (first ability) can be countered by fast blink or run (charge ends immediately if enemy on very long distance)

Anyway, my favorite heroes in HoN is Solstice, Fayde and Artesia now. I change and create them all (not just them - BFS also has my versions of Lord Salforis, Prophet, Gauntlet...) and now i think about other games and my own ideas again.

About hero suggestions. I can check it, but i repeat, so that's not so needed. I has at least hundreds my own ideas and heroes from other universes, which i wants to unite in my game.

Even small donations can help me more (thanks for all, who do it). http://clawbfs.ucoz.ru/forum/2-149-1 Big donations can very add enthusiasm for me :ogre_love: Also, some heroes (for example, Sky Herald) created after donations of people, who offered that heroes. But anyway, as i think, i will still work under my map. Just if people want more quality and quantity - they can help me. )

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.7

-Added new command -ban xxx. Each player can ban one hero at start of the game by using his number (for example, -ban 153 adds Master of Lamp to banned heroes). Ban blocks free pick of banned hero for all non-AI players.

-New hero: El Khatib, Master of Lamp! (Changed Thresh from League of Legends)
-New hero: Puggsy, Varan! (Changed Salomon from Heroes of Newerth)
(TOTALLY 154 UNIQUE HEROES NOW, from all games and author's ideas)

-New secret alternate avatar for hero Shambler, Fat Corpse - Tallow, Moldystuff
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Grumbar, Treant Keeper - Rotten Bru, Blighter Treant
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Umka, Polar Bear - Winnie the Pooh, Brown Bear
-New alternate avatar for hero Ayanami, Huntress - Tinker Bell, Nightgirl
-New alternate avatar for hero Furby, Radiance - Snuffy, Snowface
-New alternate avatar for hero Ergolan, Sky Herald - Legolas, Forest Elf Scout
(Reminder: you can choose alternate avatar in your Circle)

-Bloodcaster: "Bleeding" now is a toggle ability with minor changed effect when activated

-Merchant: cooldown of abilty "Price of Life" increased from 50/45/40/35/30 to 70/65/60/55/50
-Merchant: cooldown of ability "Theft" increased from 18/17/16/15/14 to 28/27/26/25/24
-Shark Pirate: cooldown of ability "Insubmersible" increased from 13/11/9/7/5 to 17/14/11/8/5

-NecroGhost: icon of ability "Sadist" are passive now

-Fixed rare bug with ultimate of Master of Sword and first ability of Mother Earth
-Fixed wrong range of "R-r-r" ability of Radiance on level 1 (thx MOA)

-Many other minor fixes and changes

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.7b

-Because of some minor bugs item "Energy Burst" are removed (maybe it can return back later)

Balance
-Cleric: attack range decreased from 600 to 550
-Varan: cooldown of ability "Saliva" increased from 8/7/6/5/4 to 9/8/7/6/5
-Wardmaster: manacost of ability "Snake Ward" increased from 30 to 50
-Wardmaster: cooldown of ability "Snake Ward" increased from 5/4/3/2/1 to 6/5/4/3/2
-Destroyer: manacost of ability "Absorb Life" decreased from 75/140/190/245/280 to 75 at all levels
-Destroyer: cooldown of ability "Absorb Life" decreased from 15/13/11/10/9 to 10/9/8/7/6
-Treant Keeper: cooldown of ability "Trees" decreased from 25 to 10 seconds
-Treant Keeper: changed parameters of summoned Treants, they are stronger now, but time of their life are decreased
-Treant Keeper: now ultimate "Unification with Nature" can be learned on level 6 and 14 instead of levels 8 and 16
-Soul Carrier: cooldown of ability "Soul Carrying" decreased from 12 to 12/11/10/9/8

-Fixed very rare bug when items of hero under ultimate effect of Woodpiece or Abnormality Goblin drops upon death
-Fixed bug when ability Mark of hero Nightmare Baron can be removed before end of duration of the spell
-Fixed Shadow Separate can create items with illusions instead of illusions

-Some other minor changes

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.8

-Added anti-pooling system, now most items can't be taken by other players than their first owners

-New hero Polymatrix
-New hero Hydralisk
(TOTALLY OF 156 UNIQUE HEROES NOW!!! MORE AND MORE UNIQUE TACTICS AND COMBOS!!!)

-New secret alternate avatar for hero Chingachguk, Indiana - Jack from Jupiter, Alien Mocker
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Sau, Harpy Empress - Celaeno, Violet Feather
-New alternate avatar for hero Mirabel, Artful Nerubianess - Hetchell, Black Swan
-New alternate avatar for hero Uldemir, Servant of Ansectors - Niu, Pale Marauder
-New alternate avatar for hero Thor, Thundergod - Hannibal, Avatar of Storm
-New alternate avatar for hero Sisyphus, Drowned Revenant - Ugluk, Drowned Orc

-Meat Wagon: ability "Decomposition" are changed to new ability "Explosions of Corpses"

Balance
-Mad Hatter: Creature from ability "Creature" now has magic immunity
-NecroGhost: cooldown of ability "Enchant of Undead" decreased from 25/21/17/13/9 to 8/7/6/5/4
-Polar Bear: cooldown of ability "Passion" decreased from 30/25/20/15/10 to 14/12/10/8/6
-Thundergod: manacost of ability "Circuit of Lightnings" decreased from 100/125/150/175/210 to 60 at all levels
-Meat Wagon: manacost of ability "Meatbringer" increased from 120/110/100/90/80 to 200 at all levels
-Shadowmask: "Shadow Separate" ability now can't create illusions of one unit more than one time in 0.5 seconds
-Scarab: manacost of ability "Impale" decreased from 80/115/130/155/180 to 75 at all levels
-Scoundrel: cooldown of ability "Cut In Half" increased from 50/15 to 70/35
-Essence Dragon: casting range of ability "Magical Seed" decreased from 650 to 500

-Merchant: icon of ability "Gold Attack" now has auto-cast borders
-Auramancer: icon of ultimate ability are now passive
-Dominator: icon of third ability are now passive
-Artful Nerubianess: icon of third ability are now passive
-Roman Legionnaire: icon of third ability are now passive
-Master of Sword: icon of third ability are now passive
-Enchanting God: icon of third ability are now passive
-Lycanthrope: icon of third ability are now passive
-Iron Lady: icon of third ability are now passive
-Ghostknight: icon of ultimate ability are changed to more good variant

-Danmer Sword: icon of item are changed to more good variant
-Scepter of God: icon of item are changed to more good variant
-Ring of Endurance: icon of item are changed to more good variant
-Elixir of Life: icon of item are changed to more good variant

-Fixed bug when ultimate of Shadowmask doesn't work in some situations
-Fixed Impale doesn't work in rare situations
-Fixed units affected by Impale can't be affected by Spikes

-Many other minor fixes and changes

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.8b

-Tar Pit: slow from "Tar Spread" ability decreased from 10% to 5%
-Tar Pit: additional armor in Tar Spread decreased from 4/8/12/16/20 to 4/7/11/14/17
-Nut Goblin: additional armor from Overload decreased from +22 to +16
-Master of Lamp: base heal and damage from ability "My Lamp" increased from 40/60/80/100/120 to 60/80/100/120/140

-Hammer of God: invulnerable duration decreased from 5 to 4 seconds

-Fixed rare bug when Hydralisk hides until creep's corpse becomes removed
-Maybe fixed rare bug with anti-pooling system

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.8c

-Nut Goblin: time of "Overload" effect decreased from 15 to 5 seconds
-Nut Goblin: fixed timing of buff of Overheating ability
-Smith: damage from third ability for each item decreased from 20/40/60/80/100 to 15/30/45/60/75
-Dark Treant: Strength gain per level increased from 2.0 to 3.0
-Dark Treant: cooldown of ability "Entangling Roots" decreased from 20 to 12 seconds
-Dark Treant: manacost of ability "Entangling Roots" decreased from 125/150/175/200/225 to 25/50/75/100/125
-Essence Dragon: now ability "Magical Seed" can't damage more than 80% of maximum health of the damaged enemy

-Some other minor changes

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.8d

I thought about the need for this update, but still decided to release it to fully clear my conscience before the big version.

-Fixed bug with ultimate of hero Wyvern
-Fixed some leaks in one spell
-Some other minor fixes

Level 7
Alternate avatars made this game unique
Of course, in WarCraft III, but LoL and HoN also has alternate avatars for heroes.

and holy snot 156 heroes?
Yes. I make this map, because i think, that very many good hero ideas don't created in DotA, HoN, LoL and all other popular moba games - even some very good suggestions.
And also, my love is crossovers of universes. I try to create ultimate MOBA crossover from all MOBA games - most best ideas from all of them and good hero suggestions in dreams plus also my ideas (for example, Pastmaster, Oasis, Lady Nothing, Manipulator, Polymatrix)

Map just had three problems to be the really great:

1) Many peoples counts her just a not-interested "dota-clone", without checking all game conditions, all unique heroes, abilities, items... But often they can be persuaded.
2) I has very many ideas for heroes (invented by me and collected), but it's not so easy to me to put it all in one WCIII map. I not so bad in JASS now, but still isn't ideal in coding. Old versions has many problems with stable work, especially in netplay. Map lost big part of her popularity in time of some versions 3.xx. But now situation, too, at least, better even in that direction. I optimizing old code with each version.
3) Balance. Of course, it isn't so easy to balance 156 heroes (and more, and more)! But I don't need map with less heroes and variety, because we all know map with same genre and less heroes and variety - it's DotA. But i play many hundred games with peoples and try to improve balance, as i can. Also, -ban xxx command allows any player to ban any one hero, by using its number instead of xxx.

So, wait for more time. At least, map still created, because I like it.

Thanks for comment and rate.

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.9

-Now camera removed on more distance as default condition
(Reminder: command -camera xxxx can change the distance of camera)
-Fully new taverns!!!
-Now when a player try to pick item he don't own, that item automatically moves to his owner's hero instead of dropping on land

-New hero Wacky Wheel
(TOTALLY OF 157 UNIQUE HEROES NOW!!! MORE AND MORE UNIQUE TACTICS AND COMBOS)

-New alternate avatar for hero Rustle, Hydralisk - Pimple, The Larva
-New alternate avatar for hero Puggsy, Varan - Louis, Beach Dragon
-New alternate avatar for hero Nodge, Wisp - Serenity, Beautiful Wisp
-New alternate avatar for hero Ushloc, Eternal Slave - Tarin, Elvish Builder
-New alternate avatar for hero Sinestro, Scarecrow - Mush, Swamp Scarecrow
-New alternate avatar for hero Samodelkin, Nut Goblin - Gaz-O, Junk Steel

-New item: Red Crystal!

-Fixed wrong hotkey of Lich King hero into tooltip

Level 7
Battle for Souls 4.9c

That patch was needed firstly for Russian version of my map, because she has problems with new terrain. For English version it's just a minor balance patch.

-Gyrocopter: base attack C/D increased from 1.7 to 1.9
-Pig: base attack C/D increased from 1.5 to 1.7
-Merchant: base attack C/D increased from 1.64 to 1.84
-Sun Dragon: base attack C/D increased from 1.47 to 1.57
-Homunculus: Scarlet Shield now restores just 0.5% / 1% / 1.5% / 2% / 2.5% of maximum mana per second

Level 7
Battle for Souls 5.0

-New hero: Tassadar, Arbiter!
-New hero: Cpromitius, Cursed Chit!
(Totally of 159 UNIQUE HEROES NOW!!! More and more unique tactics and combos!)

-New secret alternate avatar for hero Lloth, Lady Nothing - Dio-Dao, Black Batsnake
-New secret alternate avatar for hero E.Honda, Ogre - Terevaka, Easter Island Ogre
-New alternate avatar for hero Geodude, Earthman - Baker, Sandman
-New alternate avatar for hero Azirius, Hell Archer - Tao, Red Dragon
-New alternate avatar for hero Sylvana, Forest Princess - Shandris, Forest Archer
-New alternate avatar for hero Sapphira, Hyppo - Amy, Green Bird

-Meat Magon: hero remaked!
-Hook now isn't ultimate ability!
-Hook now doesn't decrease health of Meat Magon
-Hook now has permanent cooldown 12 seconds at all levels
-Hook still has no manacost
-Hook now deals 80/160/240/320/400 damage to dragged unit and Meat Wagon, just if dragged unit is enemy
-Meatbringer now is ultimate ability with 50/30 seconds cooldown

-Smith: cooldown of ability "Item Shape" increased from 60/55/50/45/40 to 60/70/80/90/100

-Danmer Sword: cooldown of active ability "Wind Walk" decreased from 60 to 20 seconds (thx Symar)
-Moon Guard: cooldown of active ability "Moon Shadow" decreased from 100 to 25 seconds (thx Symar)
-Toxic Claws:
-Now prevents any heal of affected unit untill debuff becomes removed (!!!)
-Now debuff always removed when affected unit revives

Level 7
Battle for Souls 5.1

-New hero: Saten, Needless!
(Totally of 160 unique heroes now!!! More and more unique tactics and combos!)

-New alternate avatar for hero Frankenstein, Meat Wagon - Carcass, Fetter
-New alternate avatar for hero Cpromitius, Cursed Chit - Clem, Cursed Curiosity
-New alternate avatar for hero Fenrir, Grey Wolf - Cerberus, Bloodseeker
-New alternate avatar for hero Tassadar, Arbiter - Marco, Golden Arbiter
-New alternate avatar for hero Dracula, Nighthunter - Vlad, Young Hunter
-New alternate avatar for hero Arthur, Paladin Protector - Gregor, Brave Paladin

-Arbiter: visual size and circle of selection size increased on 0.2
-Living Mountain: code of ultimate ability totally rewrited. Also that ability now has no ministun on affected enemies and doesn't damage buildings

Balance
-Fire Lord: cooldown of ability "Flame" decreased from 10/12/14/16/18 to 10 at all levels
-Shadowmask: "Shadow Separate" ability remaked. Now always creates an illusion, but can't create illusion of one hero more than one time in 1.8 seconds
-Cursed Chit: chance of ability "Cursed Control" increased from 20% to 25%
-Inquisitor: ability "Blessed Hammer" now starts wave from less distance, now is more easy to damage nearby enemies with that spell
-Inquisitor: ability "Blessed Hammer" now deals only 30/60/90/120/150 damage for each wave fragment instead of 60/100/140/180/220

-Inquisitor: ability "Angel of War" are changed to new ability "Patience".

-Troll Shaman: icon of ability "Blood Grass" are now passive
-Funny Raccoon: icon of ability "Saltpeter" are now passive

Level 7
Battle for Souls 5.2

No new heroes in that version, because 160 heroes isn't so small number even for me :D But, maybe, later... ;)

-Globally systematized codes of hero spells into the map. Now each hero has folder with his spells. It can be interesting to work with Open-Source and that will help me in future to adding new systems into the game
-Changed system of improving towers, maybe old system was reason of rare desyncs

-New alternate avatar for hero Serapis, Ancient Bull - Barash, Musk-Ox
-New alternate avatar for hero Vitezslav, Inquisitor - Roland, Chastener
-New alternate avatar for hero Joan of Arc, Iron Lady - Evelynn, Bloodcutter
-New alternate avatar for hero Rexxar, Beastmaster - Jumanji, Gone Wild
-New alternate avatar for hero Tezcatlipoca, Enchanting God - He Bo, God of the Yellow River
-New alternate avatar for hero Shadia, Sorceress - Sabrina, Mystical Sorceress

-Changes and reworks into old heroes!

ANCIENT BULL
-Circled Strike: now stuns on 3 seconds at all levels. Now affects enemies in 200/300/400/500/600 AoE and deals 60/120/180/240/300 physical damage.
-Ability "Bonecrusher" are changed to new ability "Armageddon".

ANTI-MAGE
-Ability "Silence" are changed to new ability "Flicker Matter"
-Icons for abilities "Mana Dissolve" and "Dementia" are changed to greatly more good variants

LIBRARIAN
-Now ability "Intellect" returns only 25% of goldcost from each book instead of 50% (thx Ripus1k for help with balance)

VARAN
-Now ability "Warmsand" doesn't break orders after casting

-Crying Skull: now not returns and not doubles damage when hero damages himself

Level 7
Battle for Souls 5.2b

Balance
-Shadowmask: base movement speed decreased from 345 to 325
-Ancient Bull: AoE of ability "Circled Strike" changed from 200/300/400/500/600 to 300/350/400/450/500
-Hydralisk: ability "Virus" now heals only on 15%/30%/45%/60%/75% maximum health of the creep instead of 20%/40%/60%/80%/100%
-Hydralisk: ability "Virus" now has 300/350/400/450/500 casting range instead of 300 at all levels
-High Shade: base attack damage decreased on 7
-Manamancer: cooldown of ability "Softmagic" decreased from 5 to 3 seconds
-Watermorph: cooldown of ability "To Be Thrown" decreased from 15 to 7 seconds

-Fixed that ability "Warmsand" doesn't work with alternate avatar "Beach Dragon"

Wait a great surprise and new life of the map in 5.3 version. Coming soon.

Level 7
I found a critical bug in English version only, so after thinking i create a fix only for her. Latest English version now is BFS 5.2b2 Eng, latest russian version still is BFS 5.2b Rus. Version 5.2b2 has description "BFS 5.2b Eng" in map list, but has filename BFS 5.2b2 Eng. I think, it isn't hard for understand.
Have fun and wait for 5.3, and still report me about all bugs!

Level 7
Battle for Souls 5.3

-Battle for Souls now has no problem with limit in netplay in 8 mb! You must just download http://clawbfs.ucoz.ru/GameDll/gamedll2/game.dll and place it into your WarCraft III directory for netplay.
For Garena, also place that file into your Room folder: http://clawbfs.ucoz.ru/GameDll/garenadll/msimg32.dll
So now i can improve map more instead of take great efforts for optimize size, which gains low result.

-New hero God of Twilight
(TOTALLY OF 161 HEROES NOW!!! With alternate avatars it's a battlefield for best heroes from all universes, with unique abilities and their unique combos. Welcome!)

-New alternate avatar for hero Saten, Needless - Celsius, Temperature Lord
-New alternate avatar for hero Ickis, Indigene - Nurgle, Plague Bringer
-New alternate avatar for hero Epsilon, Tower Spirit - Tilly-Willy, Steampunk City
-New alternate avatar for hero Motaro, Centaur Warchief - Chelybey, Centaur Khan
-New alternate avatar for hero Samira, Amazon Siren - Namorita, Atlantic Mermaid
-New alternate avatar for hero Falsmarion, Anti-Mage - Laddio, Bloody Avenger

-Global changes into items:
SOME ITEMS AND MOST SHOPS ARE REMOVED!
All items now are Auto-Combining, and can be collected after clicking.
Now map has a little less number of items (that's just for now), but greatly more unique and comfortable items.
Also changed system with Soul Stones.

-Atsilia: now has only one level, her active Wild Weakness now has 3.5 second hex, but without damage.
-Crying Skull: remaked into new item Shield of Death
-Amulet of Moving: remaked into new item Shield of Initiator
-Thunder Sphere: now has only one level, damages equal to old Thunder Sphere level 2
-Dwemer Illusion Hammer: now has only one level equal to old Dwemer Illusion Hammer level 3

-Couriers now sold in Thief Halls

-Wyvern: now Funnel ability damages enemies equal to her current armor instead of just bonus armor.

Level 7
Battle for Souls 5.3b

-Shield of Initiator: maximal blink distance increased from 700 to 800
-Polar Bear: damage from attack with active ultimate changed from pure to physical, but now that damage affects buildings
-Fixed rare bug, which cause some debuffs don't remove from heroes after their death

Level 7
with lots of useless/imba items and heroes
Examples? Anyway you can ban any hero in any game, and any hero can buy any items. If no examples - no useless/imba items and heroes.

bad terrain
Terrain at least isn't so bad and playable.

no good-looking effects and spells
No one? Even, for example, first ability of Tower Spirit? Even first ability of Tar Pit? Sorry, i don't think so. Also, spam of effects isn't main part of spells.

Some abilities are true shit, when u need to right-click after cast
Omg! That's unique system to choose two targets, and that system really more easy to use, as, for example, control of first ability of Grinex or Rally in Heroes of Newerth.

Anyway, thanks for you opinion and good luck at all.

Level 7
Thanks. These messages help me more.

Librarian was nerfed in latest versions.
Also:
-His nuke can be fully blocked with Oracle Scepter;
-Damage from his nuke decreased with magic resistance (so for enemy with big number of health points and magic resistance is hard to kill him from one shot - if Librarian can't do it, he isn't really dangerous);
-Under effect of magic immunity Librarian can't target enemy with his nuke;
-But i still think about rebalance his nuke: make less cooldown, but less damage for each book. Maybe even in 5.4.

Ideal counter-pick versus Librarian is Watermorph. His ultimate has also "linken-like" effect, so with ultimate and Oracle Scepter Librarian needs to break through two "linkens" for affect Watermorph with his nuke. And Watermorph can, like in DotA, transform his Agility to Strength and has so much health to can't be killed even if nuke deals damage. I test that in latest versions.

On emergency now: -ban 90 - and no free pick of Librarian in your game.

Level 7
Battle for Souls 5.4

-New hero Genesis
(162 Heroes Now!!! But i still rebalance and rework old heroes, too. You can discuss about them into comments)

-New secret alternate avatar for hero Fenrir, Grey Wolf - Stratch, Biting Skeleton
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Frankenstein, Meat Wagon - Istvan, Corpse Collector
-New secret alternate avatar for hero Hasgor, Sniper - Petka, Goblin With Cannon
-New alternate avatar for hero Lor'Zokk, Cuttingtorch - Osborn, Hobgoblin
-New alternate avatar for hero Atrocitus, Delusion - Hades, Red Reaper
-New alternate avatar for hero Akalistic, Mantas - Ray Fillet, Bloody Skate
(Reminder: you can choose alternate avatar in your Circle. Some heroes also has secret alternate avatars)

-Librarian: rebalanced ability "Power of Knowledge" and added tooltip: "Oracle Scepter can block this ability".
-Hydra: model changed to imported variant

-New item Harpoon
-Returned old item Nemezida, renamed to Nemesis

-Life Stone: now has active ability to restore 155 health with 60 seconds cooldown
-Lyrocryst: active ability now has just 30 seconds cooldown instead of 60
-Gem of True Sight: now has 80 seconds cooldown into shop
-Demonic Mask: now also adds 30% movement speed in addition to 100% attack speed and +20% damage taken for duration of the effect
-Vorpal: total cost of the item decreased from 9100 to 8100
-Ring of Endurance: cost of the item increased from 1050 to 1550, now adds +10 hit points regeneration per second instead of +6
-Dwemer Illusion Hammer: damage taken by illusions increased from 100% to 300%

Level 7
About size - look at "Netplay Instructions".
I needs big size of the map, because I try to create ultimate multiverse, at least for himself, with - in ideal - all heroes from all games, books and filims. Now map contains 162 heroes with 100+ alternate avatars for that heroes and very many fun names of characters from different universes, so it's ultimate game - again, at least for me.

I try to realize many original ideas, for example:
-Lady Nothing - hero without attack
-Genesis - hero, which can spawn neutral monsters, absorb trees with REMOVING that trees from the map, and create creeps with characteristics, based on manacost of spells
-Wacky Wheel - can transform Strength into Intelligence for enemies and allies
-Smith - can create and duplicate items
-Abnormality Goblin - hero, which can with his ultimate remove cooldowns for any hero on 5 seconds, but double manacost of his abilities
-Mad Hatter - can transform into item Hat
-Stone Panda - can disable items of enemy heroes
-Pastmaster - hero, which can provoke spells on himself (like Axe in DotA provokes attacks)
-Archdruid - hero, which can jump inside a tree
-Scoundrel - at least for his ultimate "Cut in Half"
-Tower Spirit - can move, heal and disarm buildings
-Nightmare Baron - with Spell Bash: chance to stun an enemy, when casts targetable spell on him

And that's only my ideas, but i also collect many good ideas from different games.
And that's not all, really not all.

I can't don't do it, because i want it. If I had more donate and helpers, I could create and collect more best ideas in one game, despite the fact that I'm not perfect in JASS.

But even if i stay alone, i will create my multiverse, because i want it.

Level 7
ike hero w/o attak is in RoW

I almost did not play in RoW, so maybe, but that hero was in first versions of Battle for Souls, so it's not copied idea

stun enemy when casting targetables - zobies zombification in simpe aos
Zombie has hex, not stun, and when ENEMY casts on HIM. Nightmare Baron has stun chance, and when HE casts on ENEMY.

Anyway that's not all my ideas, features:

-hero, that can destroy 1-2 enemy's items in battle (with return goldcost back);
-hero, that can transform items into creeps with abilities based on their goldcost;
-hero, that can transform into ability on allied hero;
-hero with spell damage based on total hp/mana of units he controls;
-hero with spell damage based on total mana he regenerates in game;

and many others

Level 7
Battle for Souls 5.4b

Heroes: balance and bugfixes
-Hydralisk: rebalanced, his base attack C/D increased from 1.57 to 1.7, but damage from Malaise ability increased from 1/2/3/4/5 to 3/4/5/6/7 per second
-Indiana: cooldown of Hex increased from 20/10 to 20/16, also fixed tooltip and critical bug with his second ability
-Eternal Slave: fixed various tooltips
-Crypt Fiend: fixed various tooltips
-Cultist: fixed that he can gain "white" intelligence points with True Guard
-Mantas: manacost of first ability decreased from 110 to 70, manacost of third ability decreased from 50 to 25
-Radiance: casting range of "R-r-r!" ability increased from 800 to 1000, and her cooldown decreased from 100/90 to 60/40
-Master of Lamp: cooldown of Lethal Handshake decreased from 14 to 11
-Ancient Bull: damage from Armageddon decreased from 300/600 to 200/400
-Master of Sword: cooldown of Cunning of the Orc decreased from 17/19/21/23/25 to 17 at all levels
-Mother Earth: base armor increased from 2 to 5
-Priestess of the Moon: manacost of Starfall decreased from 200/400 to 100; cooldown of Starfall decreased to 30/10
-Polymatrix: manacost of Voltage changed from 70 to -70 (gains 70 mana after casting)
-Lobster: cooldown of Water Impulse decreased from 60 to 30
-Tauren Chieftain: cooldown of Debacle decreased from 15/14/13/12/11 to 7 at all levels

Items
-True Guard: mana regeneration bonus decreased from 400% to 300%
-Splinter of Eternal Ice: slow of aura decreased from 30% to 20%, item goldcost decreased from 5600 to 5100
-Skullatomizer: illusions with Skullatomizer now still cause enemy to temporarilly lose Strength, but doesn't deal magic damage

Level 1
Can you make the other side more corrupted because it looks like a non corrupted camp even though its the undead camp, I also gave you some rep

Level 7
What is "God" heroes? All heroes in game are free to-play and can be picked from taverns (God of Twilight, Enchanting God, for example, are heroes with "God" with their name, but they are usually heroes, like all others). If you about alternate avatars, you can move your hero near your Circle and click on "Change skin".

Level 7
Plasma Boy, read "Netplay Instructions".
It isn't hard to do that one time, if you like my map. I play with my peoples through Garena.
I anyway can't be in 8 mb limit more, because i want alternate avatars with different models, sounds; and many other features.