• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle For Middle Earth Remaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello I am a map maker as many of you also might be, I and some of my friends are working on a remaking BFME because its not very balance and frankly its just to ugly. Its been 2 or maybe 3 weeks since I started work on the terrain since that is where I am best.

We have been working very hard but I am in need of some resources and i am feeling kinda bumed out so I decided this morning that i wanted the world to know that this project exists maybe I would like some help on the doodads or something we can talk about that here.

To tell you the truth i just need some validation from other people we have a small discord community but we mainly work as a 3 people team. SO know i hope more people can know about this project and maybe we can bring this map back to life.

Thank you for reading I will post some pics shortly.

Level 2
1641030788017.png

1641030835666.png

1641030858220.png

1641030882410.png

1641030915745.png

1641030944367.png

1641030966484.png

Level 2
Well, I'm always up for helping with LotR maps; whether it be ideas or helping with the map itself (though that depends on the version).

I'd be very happy to assist :)
thanks my friend every help is appreciated. So i need your honest opinion on something, me and my friend have been thinking that we should add the dwarfs in the map and i like that idea but we cant find any good moddels so like what do we do? do we not put the dwarfs or do we just wait maybe someone can help i am not sure.

Level 11
thanks my friend every help is appreciated. So i need your honest opinion on something, me and my friend have been thinking that we should add the dwarfs in the map and i like that idea but we cant find any good moddels so like what do we do? do we not put the dwarfs or do we just wait maybe someone can help i am not sure.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by not being able to find Dwarf models... there's quite a few of them here, such as this one:

I do think you should add Dwarves into the map, of course.

Level 2
I'm not quite sure what you mean by not being able to find Dwarf models... there's quite a few of them here, such as this one:

I do think you should add Dwarves into the map, of course.
thank you this will surly help. i will post more pics shortly. We were also thinking of adding goblins to balance out the dwarfs, any opinion on that?

Level 11
thank you this will surly help. i will post more pics shortly. We were also thinking of adding goblins to balance out the dwarfs, any opinion on that?
Goblins are also a good idea, and definetly an important faction.

It might be a bit more difficult to find models for them, but I know a few if you have any trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.