• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Titan Land Middle Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Greetings community of Hiveworkshop. I'm writing this announcement as i've onyl spoken with a small number of people regarding it's creation and i would like a bigger opinion.

So lets gets started with what i do, as some of you may know about me is that i'm the current editor of Titan Land Kingdoms of Terfall, i'll give a run down if your not familiar. 11 players are given the tools and freedom to create things things in which to rp with under the guidance of the titan player. Every player has complete access to every race that has been implemented making up a list of at least 31+ to choose from. These races include select heroes, building design and partially lore descriptions. The terrain featured a huge area with different environments from desert, woodlands, highlands & Firelands, players also got control of decorations and doodads to use and terrain, re size and rotating features. This map features my own lore and some not of my own but taken out of Warcraft's context, however they can still be used as such.

Anyway enough about my previous work, in regards to the demise of my latest versions i have stopped kot's development, but I've been working on a new project which i'm telling you about now. Titan Land Middle Earth as the name will be, it will be KoT's design but lore, terrain, races and heroes will all be redesigned into the image of J.R.R Tolkien's work.

However, to keep this new project from breaking the same as kot did i'm going to keep it as simple as possible in terms of coding, and focus on just unit and hero appearances. So, unlike my 31 races in KoT, M.E or TL M.E will only feature about 16 races from its lore and my timeframe will be late Third Age, from the start of "The Hobbit" to the end of "The Lord of the Rings", so i wont be having elements that were part of the early third age, first age or late second age. Here's a list of the "factions" as ill call them i want to create.
Free Men
  • Stewardship of Minas Tirith
  • Principaility of Dol Amroth
  • Kingdom of Rohan
  • Free Folk of Eriador
  • Kingdom of Dale
Elves & Dwarves
  • Elves of Rivendell & Lindon
  • Elves of Lothlorien & the Woodland Realm
  • Dwarves of Middle Earth
Orcs
  • Dominion of Mordor
  • Dominon of Minas Morgul, Dol Guldur & Angmar
  • Dominion of Moria, Goblin-town & Gundabad
  • Dominion of Isengard
Dark Men
  • Trides of Harad & Corsairs of Umbar
  • Tribes of Rhun & Khand
  • Tribes of Dunland & Enedwaith
  • Kingdom of Dwimorberg (Oathbreakers)

I'll put this as a extra note, this project is more a "spin-off" then a "sequel" to my previous work in kot, their will be less content to choose from but i want to keep this project feeling as close as i can to the image of middle earth.

Regardless what is said about this i will be continuing with this projects development. As this is more of an announcement then anything else. Screenshots of how i've been doing it has been included, however they are big images you may need to scroll out.

Kind Regards
King Katanova
Screenshots
[tr]

4F7A8A75793F4798066B06C4D2727EB0144B6D13

331D7C1BB4A516847627FD68BFFA66FAAA3D94E5

AD6456F50415B4E699186190A2BC65BBD93B6F0D

21BE9020AAF213EC19CA778B4439DB9CB0441B58

DA732283040194526A3B9AFF2D2211844AD49C1A

80CBDAFE671A91F38F4C44D3727637785EF9A663

19FFA1DA156E7229C9F7FFDA07F84A21341490D6

2510EB73D328EB53613F78FBE89F89B561CC2219

Level 1
Cool! I want to play it! Continues to make maps RP and subject to other universes, if the opportunity will be in Côte then I want to play it! You do cool Map!

Level 1
How much money you need to continue to work on this fucking map !?

Last edited:
Level 3
Glad to see your still around, as much as this sounds like a good idea I think this should be held off till the KoT series is improved and more complete. There is a lot that can be improved and since wc3 is hard to get groups together in the same timezone perhaps a functionality of the computer controlling the races would be great to implement for single player game play & a option to respawn those set town halls with workers so if the AI is defeated it will start over and rebuild itself again.

Level 1
It's a good news! When can we expect the beta version?
How do you like the idea of making the Titan land Warhammer Fantasy Battles?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.