• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

barbarian(ranged)2

Keywords:
Barbarian Warrior
Contents

barbarian(ranged)2 (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 20th of October, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (6) Great Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-] This...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 20th of October, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (6) Great

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Notices:
[-] This model includes no team color.

Level 13
the coments were lost when i submitted the model again, so, here they are, cnped from the other models

Author Comment
diosilva16
yea, tenebis, i tryed it too icon_biggrin.gif it looks great, but not much of a barbarian,, uh, i dont know y i am posting, i'l delete this model soon, the link isnt working, so i'l resubmit it

Author Comment
sub-focus
hmmm i cant download this zip.

Author Comment
Tenebis
I tested it useu model in mine skins and was a beauty.
You model and You skin 5/5
You model and my skin 5/5

Author Comment
diosilva16
UPDATE: slightly recollored the face to match the body's collor... but i'm to lazy to make another screenshot, so you'l have to stick with the old one

Author Comment
diosilva16
thanks, it was that idea that made me do this model, i'l try to make a ranger, (two swords and a short bow), and a fighter(a long bow, a shield and a sword), cuse in my rpg u can choose between those classes

Author Comment
eXciTe
The ideea its good , to change hes atack from melee to ranged icon_wink.gif

Author Comment
GreyArchon
Both models look nice, but you oughtta change the color of the face's skin to match the color of its' body's skin.

Author Comment
diosilva16
its the same animation from helscream, dont blame me, blame blizzard

Author Comment
titan_06
not bad, cept when he raises his arm. its look weird.

Level 3
convert the mdx to mdl (which is a txt file) and do a search for particle (or partic if the whole word isnt used, i dont remember)
this should bring you to the particle emitters used in the model..
.. and then u just remove those..
been a while since i had a look in mdl, but im pretty sure the particle emitters have their own section in mdl-files.

after that just convert the mdl back to mdx and ur set.