1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Barbarian.BLP

Submitted by M0rbid
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
"I came to see firsthand the barbarians, those near-legendary, immense, relentless, dual-wielding furies of combat dwelling upon their sacred Mount Arreat."

This is my female Barbarian skin, to fit Diablo 3.

Enjoy.

Please give credit to M0rbid if you use it in any way. If you want to change it, please ask for permission first!

Update: Reworked the face, try to kill overall blurryness, added more details, etc.

Keywords:
Diablo, Female, Barbarian, Berzerker, Armor, Blizzard, M0rbid,
Contents

Female Barbarian (Texture)

Reviews
15:00, 15th Apr 2011 shiiK: Cleaning up skins that have been rejected (until updated) for more than a month - moving to rejected permanently due lack of updates since last moderation. No new review of the skin has been made. If you feel that this...
  1. 15:00, 15th Apr 2011
    shiiK: Cleaning up skins that have been rejected (until updated) for more than a month - moving to rejected permanently due lack of updates since last moderation. No new review of the skin has been made. If you feel that this decission is wrong, or if you want to update the skin, please reply to this PM and I'll work it out for you. As this is a preset message, and I'm just picking up each and every skin in the category, I want to apologize beforehand if this clutters your inbox.

14:33, 2nd May 2010
    Dentothor: Im sorry but the face is just horrid. Please fix that. and the overall blurryness of the skin is a little bit sore on the eyes. Try to add some more detail and fine lines instead of blurry lines. But for now, this is a bit of a mess.

Sent to "Needs Fix" Due to request of creator.

2. M0rbid

M0rbid

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
  3. Amigurumi

Amigurumi

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    looks awesome, good job!
    but the face could need some improvements, but in every skin, the face is the hardest
    part, right? but would be cool if you could improve it.

4. supertoinkz

supertoinkz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The face and skin is a little blurry/undefined, and, is she leukemic?

5. JokeMaster

JokeMaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    The body seems okay, but her face is too old!

6. L_Lawliet

L_Lawliet

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Its good. fair enough.. except the face o_O. please fix it

7. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Awesome, but you really need to work on the face, she looks old.

8. Sorceress

Sorceress

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Cant wait to test this!

9. Piwlady

Piwlady

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It's bit blurry and face looks like old woman's face. Make her younger and fix the blurriness. But afterall, I like it.

10. 13L4M3

13L4M3

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Face face face, guys go in to the bathroom look in the mirror and you'll see a ugly face :3! :D naa you're so pretty all of you... *Cough*.
    Nice work M0rbid :3

11. -Grendel

-Grendel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    face seems to be the only problem on this skin. it's too blurry. you better improve the face, as it's at the portrait of the unit. try to use a 1px brush for burning so that it won't look like a blurry mess

12. 67chrome

67chrome

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Use small changes on faces, the shading you have on the face is more indicative of sever lightning changes, while the subtle curves of a face offer minimal lighting differences. Set your brushes to ~10% opacity.

You should give her eyebrows.

The triangular wedge under the left arm is the inside of the mouth, and as it currently is you will notice green lips/teeth. You should change that.

The detail on the face is way to blurry, consider that the portrait will probably take up more overall room on the screen than the entire model. The portrait is a very important thing to consider with how skins are displayed.

The way the nose wraps it should appear way to thin on the unwrap, while if mirrored yours seems much to large. Make it around a third the width.

How did you miss eyebrows? You should at least look at a face when you are making one XD

13. L_Lawliet

L_Lawliet

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    aha! yah, you really missed that part.avoid TOO MUCH blur.it looks pale, old/wrinkled.
    and the lips are too stretched-out, also the nose.take his comment and this is great
    3/5 for now

14. M0rbid

M0rbid

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Ok, guys, thanks for all your comments, I tried to work on all those things, especially the face and the blurryness.

SO here's an update. Please don't judge from the screenshot, because it doesn't really show how it looks like! (Somehow the image quality seems very low to me)

15. PROXY

PROXY

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    the armor looks really good now, but the face hasn't really changed :/ I know, the face is the most difficult part in a skin, but jeah :p

16. L_Lawliet

L_Lawliet

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    i know you're having a hard time fixing that face.. sharpen a bit the face and add some shadings against the light.

17. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hi, contact me if you wish for me to help you fix up the face and make detailed/non-blurry hair. Thankyou. I wish to help users with pending skins to speed up their approval and teach you new skills.

-Cheers, Kimbo the Dragon.

18. Dentothor

Dentothor

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    face was not changed except for eyebrows. seriously. FIX THAT FACE. make it look real and less blobby and smudgy (and i can tell, THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH SMUDGE DODGE AND BURN!).

~Dentothor

19. Alfagar

Alfagar

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Nice barwomaniar!