• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Barbarian.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This was original: Shaman from blizzard. Well you know that already.

I retexture the skin so it looks more like a Barbarian.

I am very new at skinning and making icons so..

Tell me if i should put more details :)

Keywords:
Shaman, human, barbarian, brutish, muscle, brown, brown leather, leather, tattos, scars, blood, runes,
Contents

Barbarian (Texture)

Reviews
15:07, 13th Sep 2009 67chrome: This skin lacks pretty much any freehand content, and the areas it is applied on would benefit from being completely re-done. If you want to receive more feedback on this skin create a thread for it in the 2D art...

M

15:07, 13th Sep 2009
67chrome: This skin lacks pretty much any freehand content, and the areas it is applied on would benefit from being completely re-done. If you want to receive more feedback on this skin create a thread for it in the 2D art section. I would also recommend reviewing the skin submission rules and skinning tutorials.

Level 12
I'm pretty sure he would wipe the blood off.
Barbarian is not equal to: "WAAAAAGHHH!!! SLAY! KILL!! DESTROOOOOY!"
Who the heck would want to walk around with dried blood on his body all the time anyway?

Level 9
Too much of a re-color, it appears. I think you should make some more dramatic changes to the Shaman. Even if this is freehand and not the original skin, it looks too much like the Blizzard Shaman to gain much originality. 2/5 Lacking