• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BARBARIA!: A Fall of Nations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Ok, so my map is like this.

You are a mighty hero of your side. You are fighting the other side in an epic battle of manpower. The only problem is. . . you are running out (of people). Your mission is to travel around the map and duel the local barbarian tribes leaders adding there tribes to your forces.

So it is a third-party spawn map (tech wars) in which the "tech" is killing enemy leaders. I will be updating this post once I get back to my house (I'm at a friends). The barbarian tribes will be of different levels and races.

Any ideas or comments would be great. If you want to help just PM me. Otherwise please comment.

:fp:(Has anyone done a map like this before?)

Level 9
this way you can't "convert" the tribes of the other team, there couldn't be scenes like the barbarian chief on his knees and your hero who says "leave the blue team, join the dark side and you will be rewarded over your immagination!"

Status
Not open for further replies.