• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Banshee Sylvanas

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Sylvanas in the form of a banshee. Can be used as a full-fledged hero.
Minus: Animation of death, like a sorceress.
Contents

Banshee Sylvanas (Model)

Banshee Sylvanas (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
So updates in about 2 years. There are also a ton of issues.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
OK I've checked it, and it's good but not great. I'm a big fan of the concept, though; not just from a "completing the Lore" perspective (we have "banshee" and "dark ranger" but not the in-between the story claims existed), but from a "cool new Forsaken model" perspective. That being said, I think it could use a few things:

- Unit Version (just seems a bit 'less than' a full-on Hero character, and the option would be nice.
- More/Any Team Color (especially if you make a Unit version, since the Hero Glow is currently the only TC)
- Additional animations/SFX during animations (StormKnight's suggestion is a good one)
- Further modifications for additional uniqueness (change the face, the armor, the (lack of) weapon, etc)

Level 13
Thank you. I am pleased that there is interest in this model, although it is old
(I have a lot of such models, here are a couple of screenshots: Forsaken Apothecary,Naga queen on lich animations and old Dreadlord Alpha version
)
I rather want to create a new model for both regular banshee and Sylvanas banshee, based on animation from WoW. And I want to make sure that Sylvanas' banshee skin can be used on a random banshee hero too.
But if you have a desire, then I will not mind changing this model too. I always encourage improvements and changes to the models for the better if you like them)
P.S: If you do not understand what I said, then I apologize. My english is not very good

Attachments

• Aptekar_.png
    Aptekar_.png
    254.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Azhara.png
    Azhara.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Purple.png
    Purple.png
    289 KB · Views: 79
Level 34
Thank you. I am pleased that there is interest in this model, although it is old
(I have a lot of such models, here are a couple of screenshots: Forsaken Apothecary,Naga queen on lich animations and old Dreadlord Alpha version
)
I rather want to create a new model for both regular banshee and Sylvanas banshee, based on animation from WoW. And I want to make sure that Sylvanas' banshee skin can be used on a random banshee hero too.
But if you have a desire, then I will not mind changing this model too. I always encourage improvements and changes to the models for the better if you like them)
P.S: If you do not understand what I said, then I apologize. My english is not very good
@Kyrbi0 look at that sweet beta dreadlord 0__0

Level 2
)
those models look amazing! any chance you'll make them public soon? I like the apothecary model in particular!

Level 2
Every Sylvanas model is always welcome ♥ She looks good and I can put custom skins on her and they fit correctly. If you want to add details of the official version of it (the one with six shadow tentacles) it would also be great too c:

)

The naga queen looks interesting to me 👀