• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Banging on the radio again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
- Firefox
- Windows XP

Currently, I got two problems, and one of them is very annoying:

1 - I have weird enough some font problem (and not anywhere else), resulting getting those weird blocks with numbers in them. I tried finding solutions on da intrawebz, but it keeps failing me. So for example; Py showed awhile ago the Hammer&Sickle letter (saw the letter on school) and when I went on my own computer and logged in, it showed as the block-with-numbers thing.

So must I fix or delete a file or something? Tellz.

2 - This one is a bitch. I open my browser, log in, do my stuff and close the browser. Now you might think that I am logged in 'permanently', which is strangely enough not true. You see, I keep 'logging out' at every time I close the browser. Not only at the THW site, but at every other one that I need to log in to (read: MSNinbox and other) And yes: I'd remembered my password and log-in name.

Either it's some file in my Firefox folder or some hidden button that I did (not) enable. I am currently clueless.

Ah, my radio is working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.