• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ban this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3

I got banned from WoW for a week cause I keep farming a troll hunter

5 years ago he said it was mental harassment loads of puff

Last edited:
Just to make some things clear here (I'm pretty sure you know about that, but I was too lazy to read the whole discussion):

1) I encourage and allow using -pvp in Gaias for fun aspects. Killing players in -pvp mode does not make them lose money, to support that.

2) While grief play with -pvp is possible, it's very limited if it's a one vs. all situation. Yes a player might kill you when you are in a boss battle. But then again it's no big deal to just turn it around and gangbang this player together until he ragequits after respawn

3) Bot and Map are two different things. Just because I allow pvping and even encourage a little bit of "being a dick" from time to time doesn't mean the bot admins do. The bot hosting Gaias 24/7 is a honorable private investment of Shapy and not in any way related to me or the map project. I don't have access to the bot account either.

Level 6
actually i never did ban any person at all, i trust ego/vestra/soul enough and i never had any complains about them.

Level 5
Ok i would like to say how melodicbrush is really the only logical one here. lol im still laughing. but really, define logic you stupid morons. never mind you guys will get lost in your own logic either way. you see, all of your logic is different, you believe differently, you talk different. so how you guys put it all, there is no absolute true logic when all of your logic is just based on what you think you know.

and last of all vestra. if you agree to disagree on the matter... than let me say this... you are stupid. yes cannot be no and no cannot be yes. its "simple and plain" truth. By saying that, all of your own logical and illogical words are invalid, and do us all a favor and delete all of your posts that you ever posted.

p.s. LittleTim is YourPainIsMyJoy

Its not a question of "Why" this guy fucks you up, you just need to read his bloody name.

Level 13
Ok i would like to say how melodicbrush is really the only logical one here. lol im still laughing. but really, define logic you stupid morons. never mind you guys will get lost in your own logic either way. you see, all of your logic is different, you believe differently, you talk different. so how you guys put it all, there is no absolute true logic when all of your logic is just based on what you think you know.

and last of all vestra. if you agree to disagree on the matter... than let me say this... you are stupid. yes cannot be no and no cannot be yes. its "simple and plain" truth. By saying that, all of your own logical and illogical words are invalid, and do us all a favor and delete all of your posts that you ever posted.

p.s. LittleTim is YourPainIsMyJoy

AND HERE WE GO AGAIN.

After I helped you through the ridiculous grammar twisted crap you and that other frustrated dude (pun intended), you go pull this shit at me?

Right, dude, I'm going to make this short and sweet because the last time I pulled shit like this some dude reported it, I got a warning and as much as some people may want me banned I intend to stay as I support this game.

• Your input there is completely fucking pointless.
  • You have so little information in that post that it literally strains me to not insult you countless times for various reasons. The dota player inside me hurts and I'd like you to know that.
  • Agreeing to disagree ceased an argument that would continue for absolutely no reason as it has already been mentioned that the player base here has little affect on the decisions of the bot admins. Water and I may dislike each other at times but I know he can be sensible, as can I. Thus, the intelligent choice was taken since the argument would lead nowhere.
  • Proof of the above statement is your shithole of a thread where you and frustrated went at each other for two pages over absolutely nothing.

If you continue this kind of crap, you will become the exact same person as another forum goer whose name I cannot remember for the life of me. His Garena/BN name is StupidReligionz. He is a Gigantic. Fucking. Moron. Do not spam the same pointless opinions, please, or you will make unnecessary enemies and threads will get ruined for no damn reason.

This subsection of the forum should really only be used to discuss and improve the rpg we all know and love; Gaia's Retaliation. Banning people is completely fucking irrelevant and I'm not sure why anyone brings it here at fucking all.

From here onwards, any suggestions of bans of any kind should be PM'd directly to myself, muzzel, S0ulseeker, Egotenks or the bot owner: Shapy.

Nobody else gives a flying fuck. Any other threads I will immediately request closed. I'd like both Zwieb and muzzel to support this as the threads have proved of little relevance in future and have simply lead to pointless arguments... many of which I've been involved in :D

I will report any threads that complain about players or cheaters. Keep your issues with other players private. If I consider a player harmful to the bot or community they will be added to the list currently on the Garena Thread. I'll patch one up elsewhere as well.

yeah apparently that's short and sweet.

TL;DR; ALL PLAYER COMPLAINTS / BAN REQUESTS GO TO THE BOT ADMINS, NOT THE FUCKING FORUMS.

Level 5
vestra i pity you really. your just so damn full of yourself. you think your shit dont stink. i got news for you, it stinks to living hell. i posted that last post because i know you. i knew you were going to cry and type all this shit that doesnt even relate to what i was talking about. the fact is... all your posts about your way of thinking that does not relate to this game is irrelevant. instead of answering people's main question you start talking about the do's and dont's of life in general. just shut up dude. you have no idea what to say. that post was to you if you didnt catched that. not to the forum. you support this game, yeh thats good. but support the stupid damn game not your views on how people should act. its a game.

besides, you yourself posted many things irrelevant to the game itself. so idc what you say about me posting whatever. but what i dont like is when stupid fools like you think you can post all ths crap about nonsense and stupidity and then you go and tell someone else that they cant do that. also what the hell does dota have to do with anything? there you go thinking your a badass when your just the stupid nerd who plays a game and bases his life story on it.

frustratedmagician as his name implies was frustrated. he was being a smart ass so i shut him up with his own stupid words. have you not read what he posted? "not to mention the noobs i breed" that should be a key highlight there. besides, how is it pointless when you take the offensive on it? apparently it did its job and pissed you off and made you sound stupider. and as you try getting serious about people posting irrelevant things on this forum, make sure you do the same or be the hypocrite that you are.

my basis of what ive been saying is to you cause your not understanding that you cant settle an argument with more irrelvant words... just say the truth of the matter. can you do that? just say what it is and leave it at that. no one wants this post about you and your "illogical logic" crap. ihaz complained about a guy pvping him. this guy gave a fair warning by typing in -pvp. ihaz later on in this same thread posted that it was ok after all. holy shit dude. all this because ihaz just got annoyed on one little thing. do you not see where im getting at? the people who been here the longest which consist of you and all the others that you know are the ones who start this pointless arguing. you said it yourself. you've been a part of most of those arguments. read the post, look at the question. if it has been anwered than just say" the post has been answered, stop arguing amongst yourselves or else. this is your first warning." stop feeding the argument about who is right or wrong and listen to your own words now.

now if you want to reply with how im stupid and everything than go ahead. i gave you feedback on how to settle with threads like this. if people dont want to drop it than let them argue about it. they will die out eventually, if anything sooner as long as you dont feed them. remember the people look to up to the senior advisors of this game and forum. dont make yourself known for arguing but for actually being calm humble and resolving towards everyone and yourself. stick with the truth, or lest be destroyed with everyone elses lies.

Level 5
apparently the old man needs his beauty sleep. you disregard everything i said. frustrated magician, you go to sleep. and be quiet. im not talknig to you.

Level 4
come on man, at least i read it thoroughly.
even jst once and soooo many skippings.
bet its something u cant find from other ppl.

seems vestra got plenty of time to waste for you,
and he seems ready for another headache,
soo...

see ya slowpoke!

Level 5
wow. everyone do you not see this? he said he "read it thouroughly with soo many skippings"?!?! holy crap this is what im talking about, so many stupid children. dude, frustratedmagician, just shut up. you obviously cry about everything. you cant deny your own words. so dont even try. vestra you see what im talking about? im not trying to make an argument here. but this guy doesnt make sense with his own damn words. hes insulting himself and laughing at us somehow. his stupidity is beyond me. "you cant teach stupid" -starcraft 2 tychus findlay. lol

Last edited:
Level 13
Wonderful, and here it goes again. Both of you, enough. Your arguments are goddamn trivial. Nothing has been disregarded, all points have been considered.

This thread should be closed as it is of no use to anyone.

Level 5
ok just screw it. vestra how are my points trivial? frustratedmagician is the only trivial one here. his words alone dumbfound anyone who reads them. he just still mad that i used his own stupidity as a reference. technically i should use the quote button but i quoted his words in the quotation marks at the time. but yeh im done with this post now.

Level 8
TooMuch how about you just don't stick your nose where it isn't needed. If Vestra and I agree to not bother going on about it any more then we have chosen what we wanted to do. We do not need you to come and stir up a hornets nest for no reason.

Level 5
TooMuch how about you just don't stick your nose where it isn't needed. If Vestra and I agree to not bother going on about it any more then we have chosen what we wanted to do. We do not need you to come and stir up a hornets nest for no reason.

hypocrite! you yourself began the whole charade. complaining about a past problem that you had. one that was already resolved according to vestra's post. but yet you continued on it. i merely began to state on how your guys logic is false and how everybody's, no matter who they are, thinking is different.

this thread is done. i said i was done. read my last post. it is done. it is finsihed. no one better reply. delete this thread. whoever can.

Level 8
Hypocrite? How? Please elaborate as i fail to see where. Please elaborate. You say i started it. Yes i did with Vestra this never had you involved and you brought your self into it. According to Vestra's post? Did you look at the post your self? Did you read my reply to it? I am guessing not.

So please explain again how i am the Hypocrite.

Level 13
Anyone? Close the thread? Anyone? It's not about having fun, the continued posts, including my own, are all pointless at this stage. Drop it guys, move on to other things. I adore you all ty ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.