• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ballador the Bright

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
One of the Paladins that fought Arthas when he came to claim Kel'Thuzad's remains

Do Not Edit Without My Permission Or Redistribute On Hive or Other Sites
Contents

Ballador the Bright (Model)

Ballador the Bright Icon (Icon)

Ballador the Bright Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
remove the geosets below the chest, and the weapon in the portrait AWAITING UPDATE until it's done
Level 4
nicely done, i first wasn't sure if he has a face on the screenshots but alright. Did you made the "blade mace" from Garithos' Axe? His second attack animation is the same as the first, i know that a lot of reforged models are strunggeling with this problem, is it possible to edit that?

nicely done, i first wasn't sure if he has a face on the screenshots but alright. Did you made the "blade mace" from Garithos' Axe? His second attack animation is the same as the first, i know that a lot of reforged models are strunggeling with this problem, is it possible to edit that?
Yep seeing there was no proper mace in the game so I had to make my own

Will see what can be done as animations can be tricky

Level 3
Any chance you could release a Crimson Swordsman unit variant that’s close to this one visually (more human than elvish)?
This is really cool.

Level 1
I want to make a suggestion if you're going to make another Paladin models soon. I suggest having a one shoulder pad only (either left or right only) with a white/silver colored pads. A white/silver theme for a Paladin is surely good. Also, colored hair/beards too

I want to make a suggestion if you're going to make another Paladin models soon. I suggest having a one shoulder pad only (either left or right only) with a white/silver colored pads. A white/silver theme for a Paladin is surely good. Also, colored hair/beards too
I am going to make Sage Truthbearer next so I will take any suggestions

Level 35
Amazing model.Indeed another great model for reforge.
Only 1 issue found on him. Similar to the previous units that use shields it seems the first armband goes through the armor of the glove
It might also need to be stretched or maby use an armband from another shield (not sure which will work mostly all units that have shields have that problem or similar problem)
The only units with no issue to the armband are the elf swordman/lieutenant and paladin hero Sir Gregory Edmunson
1643964112264.png

Last edited:
Amazing model.Indeed another great model for reforge.
Only 1 issue found on him. Similar to the previous units that use shields it seems the first armband goes through the armor of the glove
It might also need to be stretched or maby use an armband from another shield (not sure which will work mostly all units that have shields have that problem or similar problem)
The only units with no issue to the armband are the elf swordman/lieutenant and paladin hero Lord Nicolas Buzan
View attachment 394467
Same reason as the Footmen lol