• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Lucas the Bright

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Lucas The Bright

This Campaign Is Not Finished!

Introduction

Many years ago in forgotten kingdom, A strange events took place in the written history.
As one of the strongest human beings on Azeroth, You must bring back peace into order.

Lore

This campaign is about the tale of Lucas The Bright, Who recently arrived in a city that is in darkness, As one of the survivors of the capital's city plague attack, You have been chosen to cleanse evil from it, Or choose other path insted..

Credits:

-Me (LucasFangs)
-Many guides in hiveworkshop and other websites.

This is my first map, I would like to receive as many reviews if possible about my mistakes (Camera,terrain etc etc..).

Keywords:
Lucas, lordaeron, capital, city, humans, death, undead, culling, zombies.
Contents

Lucas the Bright (Campaign)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Nov/08 19:23:43 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: Work In Progress maps not allowed. in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions. Missing Map Category Comment: [tr]Not...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Nov/08 19:23:43
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Reasons:

Work In Progress maps not allowed. in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions.
Missing Map Category

Comment:
Not Rated
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules

Level 5
It is working now. There is some spelling errors( villger,opend etc.), and in my opinion critical strike and vamipiric aura making the hero too imbalance so delete one of it. The terrain looks enough for this demo but you could add enviroment sounds, ambient sounds to building(tavern or cathedral example) or anything(river), and also can be improve the terrrain with some bushes river rushes and cattails.
Anyway that campaign looks so interesting looking forward the next chapters.

Level 2
Well the first chapter is still on the work, and for the spellings errors im doing my best (i use google translate as much as posible), this is my first map after all so there will be more sounds/better spells(as you can see there's no ulti) and thank you for comment :D