• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azure Dragon Judicator

Elder Dragon Warrior. Based DH's alternate form.
Please give Credits if you use it. Don't distribute and don't modify it in any way without my permission. Thanks.

The mighty Muoteck made a wonderful icon for it:
BTN_AzureDragonJudicator

[12-02-07]: Add a real portrait.

Keywords:
Dragon, Azure, Judicator, Hero,
Contents

Azure Dragon Judicator (Model)

Azure Dragon Judicator (Model)

Reviews
General Frank:
Level 4
Great Model 10/10
@arab maybe this should be thin ears =/
Even if they look more like horns,tho

Level 4
Kick ass model, reminds me of the dragon form from the second level of Altered Beast back on Sega. Using another dragon texture besides the azure one could produce some intresting effects too. Well done.

Mav

Mav

Level 2
Great model.
The horns/ears seem to be from the standard W3 dragon head, I think (or not??) and could need a little rework.
Also the hands will quite possibly need some more detail.
But else then that it's awesome - 10/10 :D

Level 2
really great model, so cool! i wish it had more goldenish armor though.. looks dull in screenie.

Level 1
That's friggen awesome, 5/5.

But... uhm... when I try to import it it comes out as an mdl file even though it is clearly named as an mdx file both in the WE and my desktop. :huh:

Level 5
Hoa,hoa!HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT!5/5!AND VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY........(one year later).......YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOD JOB!!
I LOVE THIS MODEL!!!

Level 7
Well... How about making a bronze and a black one of this? It could be realy cool. Just use the bronze dragon and black dragon skin to replace the blue. That would be so NICE!

Level 3
His right arm's armor is cutting into the arm.
This lacks a blizzard look. Bleh, not a good model to my taste. 3/5 because it could be useful for a dragon map I guess. But it woudlnt the model I would use

Level 4
Like very much. 5/5 Can i have a permission of using this model, plus another Azure Dragon and 2 other Red Dragon model for map, dude?