• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Azure Dragon model...ridden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Could someone make a rider for the Azure Dragon model? it's a much smarter dragon than the current blue dragon, and it would look way cool with a rider on its back.

also, just out of interest, is it hard to put riders on units?

Level 25
Nockbow, I have already warned you once. You are lucky that I am somewhat lieneant, but I can only say that ONE MORE REQUEST IN THE MODELS FORUM AND YOU ARE BANNED... Least I think so... Three warnings equal a banning... Right? Ah forget it, consider this your last warning just because I am being somewhat nicer today...

You're also going to get a PM from me, explaining that you should start posting in the right forums

Anywho, I have a Riden Dragon model. However, I shall find a way to construct a puzzle that requires tests of intelegence and knowledge of model editing, before the final prize (The Dragon Rider) shall be yours... Seeing as I realy don't consider it good... Its an unanmiated Raider on a red version of the Azure Dragon <_<

And yes, it is hard to put ANIMATED riders on units, Otherwise, its as hard as geomerging

Status
Not open for further replies.