• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azeroth Wars Ascension V1.1A Beta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Azeroth Wars Ascension by Panther-Anthro. Terrain Layout by darkganon_rper. Note: This map is not AWS 2. It is a HEAVILY modified Azeroth Wars, entirely recoded, redesigned etc. Mind you this is a Public Beta Version

Changelog for V1.1 + 1.1A:

[*] Highbourne units, and hero.

[*] Nerfed income given for lordaeron, and nazjatar.

[*] Added Kezan and Eldre'Thalas

[*] Added Goblin Trade Coalition

[*] Revised a ton of heroes.

[*] Replaced Trisfal Order with Kirin Tor Mages

[*] Fixed various bugs, and other changes.

[*] Redid all collision, thus all collision bugs should be fixed.

[*] Fixed various hotkey/placement issues.

[*] Further reduced lag, and filesize.

A changes:

[*] Fixed C'thun crash

[*] nerfed zealots

[*] fixed DH mana bug

[*] Made VashJ better

[*] fixed range on Shen'dralar arcanists and Kirin Tor Mages

[*] Made no buildings required for damage/armor upgrades
Contents

Azeroth Wars Ascension V1.1A Beta (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Man I just gett information that you edited map without give credit to authros Augur and Darkganon_Rper Man, READ RULES !!! This I call stealing. So you only have to give proper credit to both authors like people in previous maps...

M

MasterHaosis: Man I just gett information that you edited map without give credit to authros Augur and Darkganon_Rper
Man, READ RULES !!! This I call stealing. So you only have to give proper credit to both authors like people in previous maps
[REJECTED]