• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mur'Hunt v1.1a

You are a Mur'k, your ultimate objective is to survive the hunt and destroy the Hunter's Structure in the middle. However, can you make it before the Domination starts?

Inspired From: Stay Alive, Vampirisim and Tag Games. Check Credits for more details. Made by Skylevis. Version 1.1a. Fixed.
Contents

Mur'Hunt v1.1a (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: Pretty fun, and seems to work. (i lost horribly 3 times, so i can't be sure it works - only that its fun, and hard.)

M

Earth-Fury: Pretty fun, and seems to work. (i lost horribly 3 times, so i can't be sure it works - only that its fun, and hard.)

Level 1
wow this game is cool but its hard hmm can you modify it (having our first gold in the beginning and one strong murk hero ahehe and last thing make only one overlord that is the lich king but there will be some pudge ahehe)this the game that have lots of fun, i can't wait for the version (^_^)

Level 1
can you modify the sniper tower attack speed and damage make its faster and stronger and the constructing time can you reduce it plsss ahehe ca't wait for the new version (^_^)