• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Axegrinder's Greatest Hits O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
:goblin_jawdrop:

These are a couple of zany tunes I composed for my band. Just to give you an idea of how insane I can go.

The first song is called Black Mass Funeral Gathering. It's a doomy tune.

The second one is called An Evening At Arkham. Basically my take on the Re-Animator theme song.

Attachments

• 01 Black Mass Funeral Gathering (The.mp3
    4.6 MB · Views: 74
  • 03 An Evening At Arkham.mp3
    3.2 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
These are a couple of zany tunes I composed for my band. Just to give you an idea of how insane I can go.

If you're advertising your music as "crazy music," well to tell you the truth it's a bit tame, nothing like:

or

Well now that that's out of the way:
The first track is pretty boring in my opinion, it doesn't really go anywhere.
The second track's writing is fine though, definitely more interesting then the first.

You play actual guitar? The FL guitar sound is a bit bad, guitar is a fairly difficult instrument for plugins to emulate well.

Level 5
Born of Osiris is bleh.....

Animals as Leaders is WIN.

I play actual guitar but when I'm composing for games or whatever, I have to compose in midi format then convert to mp3 using hamienet.

I'd post my band's actual music but I doubt people can handle the madness.

The second track is my take on the Re-Animator theme so it wasn't hard to do that.

The first one is like a funeral dirge. that's why there's not that much going on.

Oh yeah I can't upload my band's Real music because it's over 5 mb which is LAME.

LUCKILY my band put our on the youtubes

Last edited:
Level 5
yeah, there's a lot going on. We're avid classical listeners, so, we tried to fuse multi-layered guitar sounds on top of each other in a 3/4 waltz format.

Status
Not open for further replies.