• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

AWESOME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
AWESOME

i only played the firts part of the campaign so far and i have to say one thing....IT IS SO *********** AWESOME!!!!! I hope you're planning on making more than 3 parts. it ownz!

Level 6
I made this into a separate topic and locked the announcement.

Thanks for the compliments! :) Play the next two parts, since the story gets really going on in them!

We are working on this campaign as our time permits, and, of course, we hope to create more to the story.

Level 6
You are the first person, who reports playing the third chapter with a friend! I playtested the chapter with my brother and I agree that it is very fun to have a friend in the adventure. Based on these experiences, there is no doubt that the fourth chapter will also feature co-operative multiplay. :)

Level 6
VGsatomi said:
Are you going to make this an acttual campaign or are you going to keep the maps seperate like this?
It is possible that the campaign maps will be merged together into a single player campaign file, but the maps will also be available separately for multiplayer purposes and for the people who like to play them non-linearly.

Level 6
I can't say much about it now, since we have hardly begun planning. Well, the third chapter came out 9 months after the second one. It remains to be seen if we can put the fourth one together faster, but I little doubt it, since we like to take time to elaborate playability and story twists... :roll:

Level 1
I downloaded Totg yesterday and played it with a friend on bnet (we love good rpgs :>), it was awesome, the story and the whole map is really fascinating. Today i downloaded part 1&2 and finished part 1 (in part 2 i was a bit to risky, and since tft i never save my games, so i will try it tommorow again and finish it :roll: ). The whole campaign is well thought-out and really funny. Now my question about further maps. Will they be for 2 players, too? Maybe you can make 2 bases and like Totg 1 controls dwarves the other the gnolls, because it is very funny with two people (Stay in front of the "give me the right name" door and say O_O coz of discussing about the gnoll fighting scene and seein Jaina says "O_O" is really funny, u cant imagine that^^)

Level 6
Your question comes at a good time, since we had time to do some planning yesterday. However, nothing has been implemented yet and thus everything I say is unconfirmed. We planned that the next scenario would support up to 4 players, and it would be designed to be fully playable by any number of players between 1 and 4. Thus, for the gameplay purposes, it really doesn't matter if people play it alone or with friends online.

As for the schedule, realistically speaking it won't be released this year, since we have some work projects to do in the autumn. Within the next few months, we'll release new versions of Chapter 1 and 2 (with the unit statistics from Temple and some extra features), as well as a campaign file for single players.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.