• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Undeniable Power - Cinematics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This is a campaign which consists of cinematic maps. So far I have 3 parts + Intro.
Comment/Critisise it.
Hope you like it.

Part 4 will be finished soon.

Attachments

• Undeniable Power - Cinematics.w3n
    3.7 MB · Views: 76
Level 3
Um...its a bit odd, don't you think? You go all on about infernals in the intro and then they never show up! And who was that person at the end o the intro anyway? Plus, a lot of the dialogue needed fixing. Also, in part 2, the hanging underground domes were all horrible to look at.

However, besides that, it was pretty good. The storyline was solid (bar the intro) and there was a good amount of camerawork. The content was good, apart from the lightning surrounding the 'undeniable one'. Good use of existing sounds too.

I think I have said enough...

Level 3
Um...its a bit odd, don't you think? You go all on about infernals in the intro and then they never show up! And who was that person at the end o the intro anyway? Plus, a lot of the dialogue needed fixing. Also, in part 2, the hanging underground domes were all horrible to look at.

However, besides that, it was pretty good. The storyline was solid (bar the intro) and there was a good amount of camerawork. The content was good, apart from the lightning surrounding the 'undeniable one'. Good use of existing sounds too.

I think I have said enough...

The Intro was a "prophecy" and you will find out more about that person (Joana) in Part 4, (she was the one who dreamt that prophecy). It is true that dialogue needs changing but I don't know in what way.
Thanks for feedback.:thumbs_up:

Level 3
In the intro, if it was a great prophecy, there would be more armies than the paltry few who did battle....

Status
Not open for further replies.