• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

God of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I played all GoW games and they're so awesome.

All the action. puzzles and stuff played the first one and omg awesome!
Then played 2, so cool, and played chains of olympus so......short and great. Now waiting for GOW 3 and you guys tell me what you think about God of War franchise. I think 2 is the best. Hope they don't kill it in 3.

EDIT: Finally played GOW 3. Best game in the series. Now waiting for Ghost of Sparta.

Last edited:
Level 3
yeah theres a place somewhere thats selling replicas of the blades of chaos so yeah they sell for about $123 but thye look awesome

Level 17
God of War Collection. Get it. Even if you've played the PS2 copies.
Upscaled to 720p, AA, no more v-sync tearing, and 60FPS.
Plus a demo for GoWIII if you just can't wait another month.

Level 1
I really loved the God of War series most especially the last tittle in the series. GoW 3 is simply an epic game behind immeasurable proportions. :)

Level 2
Well GOW 1 is fun in the first time you play it then it gets boring beacause you know how to get through all of the traps. Its all-most the same for GOW 2 but there are the special urns that give you awsome power's, the skins like the Cod of War or in the hydra armor and there are chalenges (like in the 1st on but in the secon they are way better).
GOW tCoO (the Chains of Olimpus) is way to short... I got it through in less then a day, but it is still awsome! I can't wait for the third one!

By the way... as i played all of them I got them in a full story.
1st is GOW 1, 2nd GOW tCoO, 3d GOW 2, 4th is GOW 3(unless there will be another one released the tells the story about what heppened to Kratos after he releasd the titans).

Level 3
My favorite moment playing GoW was when I came to the part when you have sex with those two lady thingies and my super conservative religious grandmother walked in. That made me giggle tremendously.

Level 13
My brother has God Of War 1 and 2, I think that it is one of the most boring games to watch. He says that its probably the best game ever made for PS2. If I was allowed to play it, I would give you my full opinion about it, but seeing that I have only watched my brother play a little of it, I can't really say much :<

Status
Not open for further replies.