• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AvE - v 0.64

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

AvE - v 0.64 (Map)

Level 2
As a new user.. this is my first posted map and mine main project which i have been making.. even tho map has some seriouse balance prblems between certain heroes and might have some other things which ppl might not like, but here it is anyways. Looking forward for better versions.

Level 2
well i didnt say that its not possible to play, i have been making this map for so long time... and played over 200 times... and im not sure if i ever can finish this alone. ill upload this later when i make much more newer version.

Level 1
i have played your map, and its AWESOME^^
i played some pervious versions and i have noticed that u totally changed the map terrain:)i guess that took awhile,but its better now.Heroes has very intresting skills,and the items are good too.
there are not any critical bugs in the map.hero balance
may become the only "problem",which isnt a big problem (because theres so many heroes and comeing more,i guess),may need just a bit more effort in the future versions.
Keep up the good work! :wink: