• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Autumnal forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
My map from the competition "Autumnal forest" from the xgm.guru
It's not finished.

Scr1.png Scr2.png Scr3.png Scr4.png Scr5.png

Last edited:
Level 36
Lovely.
I actually like the contrast, it has a very Sin City-esque feeling to it, a sort of "this is done for a reason"
rather than just there's some major contrasts here and there, which is mostly the case when the color
clash is there. I would love to have a look at the actual map, if you're willing to share it.

Level 13
Lovely.
I actually like the contrast, it has a very Sin City-esque feeling to it, a sort of "this is done for a reason"
rather than just there's some major contrasts here and there, which is mostly the case when the color
clash is there. I would love to have a look at the actual map, if you're willing to share it.

Keiji, please wait some time, and I'll post the final version of the map.

River1.png

Level 8

Have you thought about adding a statue next to the waterfalls? Just crossed my mind as an interesting detail as the rocks look a bit plain. I haven't tested the map, but I would add a few moving props as well, such as birds, flags and anything similar that can bring more life to the field.
Nevertheless, I would love to see this map become playable, the style and choice of colors just draws you in. Good job! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.