• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

automatically cast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i wanna make a spell with a percent chance to get the ability "whirlwind". After that the unit cast automatically "whirldwind" for 2 seconds but how??? i dont know how to set it that the unit cast automatically "whirldwind" after the unit get the ability whirlwind.

thanks to all answers

PS: sorry for my bad englisch :p

Level 16
You are not telling us what the event for the learning is. Is it when the unit is attacked, it attacks, another spell is cast, an item is bought...what is it? Cant give a trigger answer for such vague request.

For learning unit abilities there is an action under the "units" category.

And to order an unit to cast whirlwind you will need to use an action found in the same "units" category: "issue order unit without target".

Level 2
ok sorry!
my hero (grom hellscream) is attacking an unit, with a chance of 50% to cast "whirlwind" for 2 seconds.
this ability is like the spell of Axe (DOtA) with the diffrent that the hero attacking an unti and not attacked by an unit

so now i hope you know what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.