• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Autodesk 3DSMax 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I recently got my hands on a copy of Autodesk 3DSMax 2012, and I'm looking for a good hub for tutorials.
Google gives results, but nothing like the experienced public.
I have minimal design experience, as I used Blender in my Communications Technology class in High School, but the farthest I ever got was making landscapes with moving cameras.
Anyways I'm looking to improve my skill by learning the best for the best modelling program I've seen to date.
If you could provide a link for me that would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, after some googling and youtubing I've discovered a couple of awesome new features for 2012 over 2010 and 2011.

- Faster importing
- Faster rendering
- Faster mesh to poly transformation
- Faster.. everything.

From the views of a lot of designers if you have 2010 or 2011 and want to smash your face off of your keyboard while using it, I suggest you upgrade to 2012. From the looks of things, this program will blow your freakin' mind.
Anyways as I stated before, links to tutorials would be nice.
Comments below with your thoughts on this new amazing software.

Status
Not open for further replies.