• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Auto attack-move to / Player cant control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
same as title, the castle war, after ur unit has trained from a building, it will automatic attack-move to a target point~ u cant control those unit, but that unit its ur unit!(i mean its not change it's controller; when the unit kill a creep u will get bounty gold too)

i tried to pause the unit and issue order that unit to attack-move to a point. but it wont works` (it cant move or attack ppl when paused unit)

i tried second time by picked all unit in map every 0.01 second and order attack move to a target point. but because of spamming order, it cant even attack!

Simple say Axe in dota~ it order all picked unit attack that hero? how come those unit still can control by u but doesn't hear ur command~

finally, i tried to :
event - genetic unit issued order targeted a point/object/unit
action - order (triggering unit/issued unit/issue order units) attack move to a point.

i changed 3 times, triggering/issued unit and issued order unit. both also cause fatal error!

anyone know how to do Castle War waring mathod trigger????

Level 13
finally, i tried to :
event - genetic unit issued order targeted a point/object/unit
action - order (triggering unit/issued unit/issue order units) attack move to a point.

This, of course (french accent), causes a fatal error because it fires infinite number of times in a single moment. Think about it, the trigger will fire if a unit is issued an order, and under the actions you issue an order, that means the trigger will fire again, and then again the action will repeat......and so on.

Simple say Axe in dota~ it order all picked unit attack that hero? how come those unit still can control by u but doesn't hear ur command~

They are issued to attack Axe periodically (IMO).

Level 11
If u see clearly about Axe, his skill called all unit that nearby units although they are paused or stunned.

And how the unit like castle war, u can command it but get no respond?[Since like paused unit(coz cant saw the skill of the unit)]

Set the Stats - Unit Classification to Ward. With that you can't give the unit any orders (except rightclick).
To block rightlick we use this little trigger:
  • NoRightClick
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
    • Conditions
      • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(smart))
      • ((Triggering unit) is in Uncontrolable) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Triggering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Team1 <gen>)
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Team2 <gen>)

Status
Not open for further replies.