• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Aura Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to add about 20 different Aura's for buildings, so I thought, there are severa options to select the targets which are effected by the aura.

The idead was to use the several options of the targets to create Aura's, which effect 20 different types of units ... but this doesn't work properly.

If I set "structure and ancient" as the target of the Aura and "structure and ancient" at the target's "target at" option, the target isn't under affect of the aura ... so what's the problem, how does this menu work?

Status
Not open for further replies.