• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Aura affecting only your units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I'm trying to make an aura based on Brilliance Aura that only affects buildings owned by you - I don't want it to affect allied units, or allied buildings or your own units. Nor do I want it to affect self or Ancients.

I set the targets to:
Non-Ancient, Not Self, Player Units, Structure

But this still affects allied units, not just my own. Non-structure units though are correctly filtered.

How can I achieve the desired targets?

Level 21
Setting Targets Allowed to "Non-Ancient, Player Units, Structure" should work.

Just like Channel (and maybe every other ability?), Brilliance Aura doesn't allow targeting Self by default, except when marking "Self" in the targets. Thus marking "Not self" is not necessay (Not Self allows you to target enemies, even when you've set Allied or Player Units in addition).

Status
Not open for further replies.