• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attachment Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
Hi. Unfortunately, I don't happen to have that model anymore. However, I do have a revised model/texture of a spartan that you might have seen in my gallery. If you would like, I can upload the files for that one, however, it lacks animations due to the fact that I encountered an error while animating it w/o a backup file so I dropped it.
http://jun89.deviantart.com/

Level 45
Iv fixed it instead. But it doesnt work with most weapons as the ones at hive have their orientation wrong. these work with them:
http://wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=85766

Iv made him teamcoloured, let me fix some things and when Jun replies ill upload it here at the model section, i may have to make some halo guns so it works with this model properly and watever.

EDIT:
*Added Teamcolour to the model/Alpha to its Texture (comes with non teamcolour version)
*Increased the models scale
*Added Death sound
*Fixed and re-adjusted Weapon Ref (attachment point)
*Lowered file size (model and texture)
*Re-Adjusted Extents
*Edited Camera View
*Removed the Decay anim, I think him lying dead is more realistic than him just ...melting into the ground or ghosting away.

show1-1.jpg

Attachments

• Masterchief.rar
    378.7 KB · Views: 143
  • Masterchief.zip
    385.3 KB · Views: 117
  • show1.jpg
    show1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 712
Last edited:
Level 13
You're kidding, it has that for a skin.

That's... incredible. So much detail. Yes yes...

His armor doesn't look all nice and shiny. It's worn and battle torn like it should be, such delicate detail. Each has been textured just right, the skin is beyond normal WC3 skins.

And the model is excellently done. Every groove included, the visor has a shine. modeled perfectly. This must have taken AGES.

Level 4
lol, it took a while but it wasn't that long. Don't worry though, the texture file is still 512x512 :p

Thanks for the offer tho but i've had a bad experience in the Wc3campaigns community and a lot of people here come from it as well. I work for project revolution and the kids over there are more than enough for me to handle so i like to stay low on stuff. if you wanna see more stuff just check out my deviantart or the project revolution moddb page :)

Level 45
==Halo Human Weapon Pack==
By Werewulf
Give credits if used and ask if you wish to modifiy. Do not Redistribute.
Path:
HaloHuWep1.blp
Includes:
Battle rifle
Assault Rifle
Smg
m6c magnum
s2 am sniper rifle
m90 shotgun
Rocket launcher
grenade
Ammo box
Medi Pack
halocasda.jpg

halosht.jpg

BTNSniper.jpg
BTNsmg.jpg

BTNShotgun.jpg
BTNRocketlauncer.jpg

BTNMedi.jpg
BTNMagnum.jpg

BTNGrenade.jpg
BTNBattlerifle.jpg

BTNAssualtrifle.jpg
BTNAmmo.jpg

I have also Edited the Spartan models so their 2 attacks switch faster and such to emphasize as if they are shooting.

Attachments

• HaloHumanWeapons.rar
    266.6 KB · Views: 1,741
  • HaloHumanWeapons.zip
    275.1 KB · Views: 1,429
  • Masterchief.rar
    378.3 KB · Views: 893
  • Masterchief.zip
    384.8 KB · Views: 581
Last edited:
Level 13
I swear, right before I saw the new posts I thought "Huh, I wonder why no one had made Arbiter."

But as for the weapons. Does the Brute Shot on here already work with Chief?

Level 6
Nice looking arbiter (or whatever its called:confused:) i could add that to my collection if it gets finished off gd work werewulf :thumbs_up:

Level 7
k cool hope you get round to it sum time but i understand if ya cant

ps good luck wit those personal issues

oh and i found that old brute shot on my hard drive and it fits perfectly on cheif no such luck with the plasma pistol tho

Last edited:
Level 2
I don't know if there's something wrong with my map, but the Master Chief model's origin seems to be in the middle of his body and sideways. I'm having the most difficult time putting a mana shield around him and his level up graphics are sideways. Is this just me or is there something wrong with the model?

Level 7
uhh werewulf maybe if your arbiteer is animated you post it like a beta model (because i think the armors great already). also you can post any wepons you have done, but you dont have to if you dont want to.

anyway nice MC

Level 5
This modell will never be finished and my halo map too....i will definitly release my map only if i get this elite modell but i said it one time before..there is life there is hope.

RTC

RTC

Level 1
Some Issues

I'm new to this, I have a question. I could not get the .rar attachment file to work, so if i'm importing what are the full file paths i need to have for the files

Level 1
==Halo Human Weapon Pack==
By Werewulf
Give credits if used and ask if you wish to modifiy. Do not Redistribute.
Path:
HaloHuWep1.blp
Includes:
Battle rifle
Assault Rifle
Smg
m6c magnum
s2 am sniper rifle
m90 shotgun
Rocket launcher
grenade
Ammo box
Medi Pack
halocasda.jpg

halosht.jpg

BTNSniper.jpg
BTNsmg.jpg

BTNShotgun.jpg
BTNRocketlauncer.jpg

BTNMedi.jpg
BTNMagnum.jpg

BTNGrenade.jpg
BTNBattlerifle.jpg

BTNAssualtrifle.jpg
BTNAmmo.jpg

I have also Edited the Spartan models so their 2 attacks switch faster and such to emphasize as if they are shooting.

How do i atach the weapons to the models?

Status
Not open for further replies.