• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attachment point fix for custom model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi guys. I have problems with some models that our modeller made for one of our projects. It's their attachment points. The map is modern-like, and all heroes have firearms. I need to attach laser model to their weapon in-game. But their attachment points are not working. Some models don't even have them. So I'm looking for someone who can fix that, so laser model will fit their weapons. PM me please if anyone can help, I don't want to publish those models in public yet.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Лазер.JPG
    Лазер.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 210
Level 6
I could add attachment points. Do you need all of them, or just the weapon one?
* Overhead
* Head
* Chest
* Origin
* Weapon
* Right Hand
* Left Hand
* Right Foot
* Left Foot

Weapon and head are necessary. Origin is optional. All others are not quite needed. It would be also great if u'll be able to scale the laser model in different variations, so it'll look ok on all of them. But it's also optional.

Level 21
Weapon and head are necessary. Origin is optional. All others are not quite needed. It would be also great if u'll be able to scale the laser model in different variations, so it'll look ok on all of them. But it's also optional.
Okay then, I'll add those three (weapon, head and origin). I could scale the weapon attachment point on all models differently, so the laser (attachment) could have different sizes. Just send me a link with a pastebin entry via private message. And make sure it also contains all needed textures, and that laser attachment model, so I could test it and see if it looks right.

Level 6
Okay then, I'll add those three (weapon, head and origin). I could scale the weapon attachment point on all models differently, so the laser (attachment) could have different sizes. Just send me link with a pastebin entry via private message. And make sure it also contains all needed textures, and that laser attachment model, so I could test it and see if it looks right.

OK, I'll send it to you via PM. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.