• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I need help fixing attachment points on model

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

I have a model who's attachment point for the weapon is screwed up. It needs to be fixed so that he holds a gun correctly (Currently the guns are appearing near his left shoulder). The weapon models I use will be flat on there side when used by themselves as the model for an item/destructible/etc. but should be rotated correctly in my peasants hands. I also need attachment points for secondary weapons (one on the back, so he can sling a shotgun or similar primary weapon there) and one near the hip so I can attach a holster there and hand gun. Model is attached. It's corpse, pick, and bag are removed and the decay animation is screwed up but that doesn't matter because I don't use those animations in my map (Corn N' Zombies).

Note: Even though the model has the word 'fixed' in its name, it's not fixed. Whisper me on battle.net (account is same as on here, /w BlueBerryWizard) and I can show you exactly what's wrong and tell you what I need. I've tried to fix the attachment point myself but so far it's failed :<

This bit of text added to comply with sites rules o.o

Download Model

Attachments

• Ak-47 Peasant Lolz.png
    Ak-47 Peasant Lolz.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Level 14
i think that you can use colors for some parts of text (to emphasize and so on)

but you are not allowed to write whole post (most of post) in colors. though im not sure, but i told you that so you would know and not get negative rep for not knowing the rules.

btw i checked the model too. too hard for me i think, sorry

EDIT: checked the FAQ, no info on colored messages, sorry for disturbing you O-O

i think that you can use colors for some parts of text (to emphasize and so on)

but you are not allowed to write whole post (most of post) in colors. though im not sure, but i told you that so you would know and not get negative rep for not knowing the rules.

btw i checked the model too. too hard for me i think, sorry

EDIT: checked the FAQ, no info on colored messages, sorry for disturbing you O-O

w00t I can haz colours! Btw, do you know anyone who can help with the model? Also, why do sound files (especially mp3) often fail to play ingame? Some of my custom sounds in my map work, other's just fail. It's really screwy. :<

Level 7
I checked the model and the attachment points are fine:eekani:. This means that your attachments you are using are positioned wrong or where made to fit a different model with the attachment points positiond differently.

If you want, I can reposition your attachments to fit this model.:thumbs_up:

I checked the model and the attachment points are fine:eekani:. This means that your attachments you are using are positioned wrong or where made to fit a different model with the attachment points positiond differently.

If you want, I can reposition your attachments to fit this model.:thumbs_up:

I am 100% sure it's not the attachment models but is in fact the units attachment point. Anyways, one my friends (Scorpion-King) just fixed the weapon attachment point for me today so now it's totally fine. Also, I was using attachments I had previously adjusted for konstukt marine though I am thinking of adjusting them again so they are on their side when used as an item. Here attached is the new model. If you can, I would like more attachment points added. One on the back (so he can sling his primary weapon there when not using it) and one near hip (for small secondary weapon) and another attachment point for grenades. Also, Windex would like a version of the model that has attachment points for each body segment so he can shoot off body parts (and I myself want to be able to customize the various body parts of the character). Btw, whisper me on battle.net and I'll show you my map and talk about what exactly I need in detail.

Attachments

• AnimatedPeasantMarineNoCorpseMod.mdx
    68.5 KB · Views: 212
Status
Not open for further replies.