• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lowpoly with Attachment Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I've looked but found not, probably because of the use being limited to Roleplay, for which things are rarely requested.

Request: Anywho, the request is simple. I need a lowpoly model (Most probably a basic cube) that can be clicked as easily as say, a wisp, and a basic origin attachment point where it usually is. For cosmetics, I would like it to be completely invisible/unseen, and to display ingame without any issues. If possible as a curiosity, an above attachment point underneath the model (The equivelant of 100 height underneath would be fine) would be appreciated as well.

Reason: A map is in development and due to an idea I had an easy model that can be tinted, sized and whatnot to change the attachment on it without showing the model itself due to the nature of the new attachment system is. So simply, I need a clickable unit with an origin attachment point that does not show itself.

If such a thing that allays exactly to my needs already exists (Doesn't have to have the attachment point under- that's just extra), direction would be great as well.

Level 4
I'm iffy as to whether I'm allowed to self bump, with or without a time period, and as a doublepost no less. However, is there anyone willing to fill out this simple request? I can provide an alpha skin for it myself to give it transparency, but I cannot myself create the model. Any takers? I'd be most grateful.

Level 4
Not a problem at all, thanks for taking time at all to spend helping me- I thought something might've come up anywho.
I think this should about do it, if you need a bit more clarification just say:
lolwhoops, typo.
Attachments.png

Level 4
Well I guess it depends. If the cube you've made is basically from foot height of another model then ground would be where it meets with the terrain wouldn't it? If I'm answering the wrong question do tell- there's a reason I have to ask for someone to do the modelling for me after all.

___|_|___

Level 4
Alrighty testing now, hopefully it'll do the trick.

-
Edit: Exactly what I needed. Kudos to you Pyramid, I am extremely grateful for you doing this. Fits every part of the criteria exactly and not even a minor bug to complain about. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.