• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attachment Factory

What Attachments Would You Like Made!?

• Helms

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Body Armor

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Shoulder Armor

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Leg Armor

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Axes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swords

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Spears, Pikes, etc.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Shields

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Accessories

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I am going to be making a bunch of attachments for all you map makers out there and would like to know what you want.

All models will use ingame textures.

All models will be made completely from scratch by me.

I don't care if you give me credit or not.

I do care if you re-edit my models and post them as your own.

I don't care if you make minor edits to make them work for different models.

I will be excepting requests in this thread. ( No promises I will except all. )

Please Vote.

Thank You.:thumbs_up:

1) Steel Fire Sword by Bugbuster96

2) Searing Spiked Fire Shield by Slaydon

3) Multiple Requests by 88WaRCraFT3

4) Villager Hair by i_brg_doom

Working on, and accepting requests

\/ Completed work from this thread. \/

Attachments

• Shield of the Golden Moon_1.JPG
    Shield of the Golden Moon_1.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 299
  • Heavy Armor of the Damned.JPG
    Heavy Armor of the Damned.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 283
  • Spell Thief Mask And Shield.JPG
    Spell Thief Mask And Shield.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Level 9
Honestly, I'd like attachments made of GOLD, theres not enough of that round hive (gold like my avatar!).

Edit: Gold shield please!

Level 7
Honestly, I'd like attachments made of GOLD, theres not enough of that round hive (gold like my avatar!).

Edit: Gold shield please!

I'll get started today, but no promises I'll finish it today because today is the Super Bowl! Go Colts!!!:xxd:

Good Luck for this thread :)
You know how to make particle emitters?

Thanks. Yes, I do know how to make particle emitters.

I need your help fixing attachment points + adding some more

Wow, exactly when I needed a modeler to help fix and add some attachment points to my model you come along! Whisper me tomorrow (I'll be on most of the entire day in all likelyness), I have a model who's attachment point for the weapon is screwed up. It needs to be fixed so that he holds a gun correctly (Currently the gun is appearing near his left shoulder). The weapon models I use will be flat on there side when used by themselves as the model for an item/destructable/etc. but should be rotated correctly in my peasants hands. I also need attachment points for secondary weapons (one on the back, so he can sling a shotgun or similiar primary weapon there) and one near the hip so I can attach a holster there and hand gun. I'll attach my model. Btw, it's corpse and stuff is removed and the decay animation is screwed up but that doesn't matter because I don't use those animations in my map (I'll show you it, it's almost ready for release, it's called Corn N' Zombies). Thank you if you do help :D!

Note: Even though the model has the word 'fixed' in its name, it's not fixed. lul

Attachments

• AnimatedPeasantMarineNoCorpseFixed.mdx
    88.7 KB · Views: 261
Level 7
Finished the first request for a golden shield by Newominus. You can also find it in the models section.

Originally Posted by Chilla_Killa
You know where to find a good gold texture?

I used "Textures\Ballista" for my shield model, thats a good one.

Originally Posted by BlueBerryWizard
I need your help fixing attachment points + adding some more

I'll get back to you later on that.

Attachments

• Shield of the Golden Moon.JPG
    Shield of the Golden Moon.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 241
  • Shield of the Golden Moon V1.1 ( Right Hand ).mdx
    16.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Level 2
Okey dokey,Imma make a request.

Can you make a Evil dark heavy chest armor for me?

It would be much appreciated if you could.

Level 7
Okey dokey,Imma make a request.

Can you make a Evil dark heavy chest armor for me?

It would be much appreciated if you could.

Sure, Would you like it a High Detail or Low Detail Model?

High Detail: Bulky, More 3D Parts, Bigger File Size

Low Detail: Flat, Less Parts, Smaller File Size

@BlueBerryWizard, I see you created a request thread for this, so I won't help you here.:wink:

Level 11
hey i just wonder if u could make me 2 attachemts: shield and mask just like spell breaker has and so they fit to this models of General Frank for items ( they sparkle and turn aroudn all time)
EDIT: oh and so they work on viligerman
+ rep and credits if done :)

Attachments

• ItemSpellBreakerMask.mdx
    29.6 KB · Views: 103
  • ItemSpellBreakerShield.mdx
    20.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Ermmm can you help me in my request thread? I thought after posting my thing that maybe you where just doing attachment models and not actual attachment points... that's why I did it. Whisper me on b.net if you can help I'm on always. :<

Edit: If you could also help me and WindexGlow with this advanced model idea we have it would be much appreciated. We need a model with same animations as my model but attachment points for each body segment (eg. lower left leg, upper left leg, lower right leg, upper right leg, upper left arm, lower left arm, etc...) so we can customize every single part of the character ingame with different clothing, hair colours, gender, etc. and so we can shoot off body segments o.o. Windex would do most of the attachment models we'd just need this invisible attachment points model to rig them onto.

Last edited:
Level 7
hey i just wonder if u could make me 2 attachemts: shield and mask just like spell breaker has and so they fit to this models of General Frank for items ( they sparkle and turn aroudn all time)
EDIT: oh and so they work on viligerman
+ rep and credits if done :)

I will start on this after I finish the Evil dark heavy chest armor for Oogabooga1.

It seems to me that failing at spelling and keeping your request short is the way to go if you want something done :<. Raj91, are you able to help me with fixing my attachment points or can you at least give me some tips? I'd be willing to do it myself but there's no tutorials on how to do it properly that I can find on hive or wc3c. I really need your help, I can show you the map it's for too.

Level 7
I finished the high detail body armor for Oogabooga1, also found in the model section.

Originally Posted by BlueBerryWizard
It seems to me that failing at spelling and keeping your request short is the way to go if you want something done :<. Raj91, are you able to help me with fixing my attachment points or can you at least give me some tips? I'd be willing to do it myself but there's no tutorials on how to do it properly that I can find on hive or wc3c. I really need your help, I can show you the map it's for too

I'll take a look at it today and get back to you in your thread.

Attachments

• Heavy Armor of the Damned.mdx
    31.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Heavy Armor of the Damned by Raj91.jpg
    Heavy Armor of the Damned by Raj91.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 126
Level 7
an hair attachment or attachments for villager model. just make the hair look normal and if not to much asked can you make a blond and black version of it? +rep if you do this for me :p

Sure, I will be really working on all the requests today and tomorrow.:thumbs_up:

Do you think you are able to make a robe?

Uuuu...not an animated on that moves around, so unless you want a solid, unanimated one, sorry I can't help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.