• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

ATD Gallery Of Screenshots/Fan Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Ello AtD's site webmaster here

i've desided to start a screenshot/ fanart gallery

so to get the art/screen shots i go to you. basally all you need to do it upload it through a extrenel image host(image shack). give me a link. and i'll add it
i'm just waing for the first coupple of screenshots then i'll make the page:wthumbsup:
the site is http://www.freewebs.com/atdsite/
Forever Fighting
Deskalada

Last edited:
Level 4
got the chance to register on the forum there but well... this webspace somehow rlly sucks because of the downtimes... maybe changing the webspace? there are many usable webspaces... well, most with ads... but u can block them... ^^

Level 18
6pz2j9e.jpg

Level 18
Desk, that screenshot is so small that you put on the website. It's wayyyy too small actually. I'm getting kind of wary with you running the site, because there are a lot of spelling errors, mistakes (like AtD being Atd, etc), and things like this screenshot being super small. Perhaps I should create my own forums and manage it myself?

Level 15
Desk, that screenshot is so small that you put on the website. It's wayyyy too small actually. I'm getting kind of wary with you running the site, because there are a lot of spelling errors, mistakes (like AtD being Atd, etc), and things like this screenshot being super small. Perhaps I should create my own forums and manage it myself?

or i just give you the login info
eather way i'm going to migrate everyiing to phpbb2+portal or smf+portal
so then i can just give your account Adminlvl accsys

Level 18
eather way i'm going to migrate everyiing to phpbb2+portal or smf+portal
so then i can just give your account Adminlvl accsys[
/quote]

I AM CHANGING THE SITE ENTIERLY

(i think)

i shall add the link temparoly but i think i'm going to use a SMF system to run the entire site

I have no idea what any of this means lol. I just want a working forum. Make sure you check your English and grammar before you post things on the website though, it needs to look official.

Status
Not open for further replies.