• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Atack Art does not change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi
I have downloaded a model, and inside this model it have 4 types of atack animation (Atack, Atack 1, Atack Slam 1 and Atack Slam 2).

Ok, but he aways atack with "Atack Slam 1" !

Somebody know how to make him atack with the other types of animation ?

Thanks ! :wink:

Level 2
no, if they were spelled like that there'd be no attack animation at all. And perhaps the rarity indeces are screwy?
Can you see the animations in WE or War3Viewer?
Also, it is possible however unlikely that your download was corrupted. Have you tried downloading again?

Level 2
Yes, i can view all the Animations in war3viewer, perfectly, plus a lot of animations like jump, morph and 2 animations for magic, but still he just do the spinning atack.

There is another way for me to insert new atack moviments, randomly ?

Thank you for the replies :)

Level 3
While this is likely a problem with the model itself, it could be a problem with the unit using that model. To test it, make sure the unit has no abilities at all. If he still attacks with the one animation, then it's a model problem. Otherwise, the unit has a passive ability (like critical strike) that's causing it to use the same animation over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.