• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some RPG models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Please help me. I need some RPG models with good quality. Now i write first model and write other models little later, if i find people, who can help me.
1) Assassin. He can fight with katars(cutting blows with using both hands. He must wear two catars. One for one hand. One model animation is two blows with katar) and knives(pricking blows)(2 forms: simple[atack, atack 1] and alternate[atack alternate, atack 1 alternate] to fight wit different weapons and he must be without this weapons please) and i want to see bow atack animation(spell trow animation and bow must be created in the model). He wears black light(leather or clorh armour), hood and bandage on face, that both hide face. And spell animation in other forms. Knife form is strong pricking blow and katar form is strong cutting blow with two hand used. Please anybody help me, I can't wait many time. My project is frozen because i'm not have models and i'm can't find good modelmaker :cry:

Level 17
People don't tend to help people with below 100 posts.

They might just come and leave.

Level 1
If i have less than 100 posts it is not say, that I'm can deceive, or i can leave my map. Later I post screenshots of environment in my map

Level 1
Why you shock? Yes, I'm don't speak english good. I'm rushian and I'm a pupil *^^* But I want make my own great map, and I'm do it, even i'll not found people. who can help me. If I'm start making map I finish my project. I have many ideas and i have good friends, who can help me(but i don't have friends modelmakers X_T). Please, say me what means jibberish. And if anybody can help me with models help me please

Level 1
This models are good, but I want to see good atack animations. This models have animation to one weapon. And I can't give bow or katars him - he hasn't this animation, and he'll be fight with bow like with sword or any melee weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.