1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join Texturing Contest #30 now in a legendary battle of mythological creatures!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Astral Guardian

Submitted by Niarfe003
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Ok, guys I created this texture cause I was inspired by this skin, well this is my first skin and I dont't knwow how do it get. I dont't care for what do you use as long as you give credits.... Well also let me know about details. :) I really want to create human textures based on this link. But I don't know... If you can help me or create it...
Contents

Astral Guardian (Texture)

Reviews
~Nightmare
Hello! You may want to create textures from scratch rather than recoloring an in-game texture and adding some random dots. Practice your painting skills using any digital painting tools like Photoshop, GIMP etc. Watch tutorials and try to paint some...
  1. Shido

Shido

Resources:
    Resources:
    It just.... Spellbreaker with blue black recolor and ... tons of white dot ? and he has white hair.
    Not sure how you can ruined it but i think i could offer to fix this. Blue could be more brighter and a bit a grayish.
    Change the texture on his helmet and adjust the star in a brighter dot or make it different size of view.

2. ~Nightmare

~Nightmare

Texture Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Hello! You may want to create textures from scratch rather than recoloring an in-game texture and adding some random dots. Practice your painting skills using any digital painting tools like Photoshop, GIMP etc. Watch tutorials and try to paint some stuff you like and then apply it on texturing. Right now, this one doesn't reach the minimum requirements for a texture to be approved. If you have any questions and you are willing to learn feel free to ask.

3. Niarfe003

Niarfe003

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, I've a lot of questions! Actually my first question is how can I make clothes(For the robes) :p