• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
What I meant is every single attack and spell will put the debuff so he will deal 15%dmg every second while he fights.Don't think that it is balanced

Level 7
Exactly the reasons that Sunsworn Mistress is more balanced.
I believe it would be better to remove the crit part altogether and boost the noncrit a bit.

Ressurecting..

Okay, I accidentally stumbled upon an old folder in my Warcraft 3 Fortress, which houses 2 very old concepts made when I was still the dicky jerk(which I still am) that submits concepts to PlayDotA aimlessly.

Here is the first:
[Q] - Poisoned Feather
Hurls a poisoned feather at a target point, dealing damage and poisoning enemies in that area for a DoT over 3 seconds.

[W] - Featherstorm
Allows the Blood Feather to release several projectiles in a short amount of time, increasing attack speed and targets available. Also grants 150 attack range.

[E] - Witchwing
The Blood Feather's wings are bewitched by Harpy magic, allowing her to employ magical arts into the battle field. Deals more damage to structures and has a 25% chance to plunge the enemy into the air for a short duration.

[R] - Persistence
The more the Blood Feather persists and as she is immersed in combat, the more she benefits. The more times she attempts to attack enemies, the greater capability bonus. Every attack made increases evasion/critical chance/damage reduction by 1/2/3% for 8 seconds, up to a total of 8 stacks.

Tell me if it somehow has some synergy. Thanks. :3

Level 7
W kayle e knock-off.Perhaps a machinegun like attack where she throws projectiles on a targeted location?
The e I dont know.It could work but not that fun.
About r a passive ultimate?Don't know...

Daywalker stupendously evil rework.
Old

models_9053_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Model: Armored Wolf(Brown)
Roles: Fighter/Assassin
Attribute: Attack Damage
Specialty: None

[Q] - Disturbing Pounce
Pounces (350 + 20% MS) range forward, dealing 20/40/60/80 + 110% AD to nearby enemies. Upon activation, gives 2.5/5/7.5/10% damage output increase for 4 seconds, increasing the effect by 50%(stacking) if either your ultimate is activated, or it is daytime.

[W] - Daylight Stir
Blinds/silences enemies in front for 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds. When the ultimate is on, applies a 2.5/5/7.5/10% damage amplifier debuff for 4 seconds on enemies hit.

[E] - Sunstrider
Passively gives 5/10/15/20% bonus movement speed on daytime. Attacks that deal below 12.5/15/17.5/20% max hp get reduced and reflected, both by the same percentage.

[R] - Dawn of the Tempest
Passive - Takes 2.5/5/7.5% less damage from normal attacks, but takes
10/15/20% more damage from critical strikes.

Active - For 8 seconds, reduce incoming critical strikes' chances by 10/15/20%, double the passive damage reduction, and deal 5/10/15% more damage.

Innate - Coming of the Storm
Deals 5% more damage to enemies facing away, and another 5% if the ultimate is active. Attacks in this instance apply a stacking 3% movement speed slow.

New

models_9053_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Model: Armored Wolf(Brown)
Roles: Fighter
Attribute: Attack Damage
Specialty: None

[Q] - Disturbing Pounce
Pounces (350 + 25% MS) range forward, dragging enemies along the way while dealing 20/40/60/80 + 110% AD to enemies caught. Increases their subsequent damage taken by 10% for the next 3 seconds.

[W] - Daybreak Stir
Breaks enemies' lives short, dealing 40/60/80/100 + 90% AD to the target, multiplicatively increased(total = base + (base * bonus) by a hundredth(divide by 100) of 7.5/10/12.5/15% of the targets' misssing health. Provides a 15/20/25/30% movement bonus for 4 seconds on cast.

[E] - Force Trade
Attacks that deal above the threshold of the target's max health give damage reduction for the next damage instance, and attacks taken that deal above the same threshold of the Daywalker's max health give damage increase for the next attack or Disturbing Pounce. Can only happen once every 4 seconds. Threshold is 20/17.5/15/12.5%.

[R] - Dawn of the Tempest
Passive - Takes 2.5/5/7.5% less damage from normal attacks, but takes 10/15/20% more damage from critical strikes.

Active - For 10 seconds, reduce incoming critical strikes' chances by 10/15/20%, double the passive damage reduction, and deal 30/40/50% more damage from normal attacks. Also gives a 250/300/350-radius AoE damage.

Innate - Sunstrider
Moves 15% faster when it is daytime or your ultimate is active.

Which one do you like more? Which one has more synergy?

And.. why? I'm thinking of the crappy E too.

Old
[E] - Force Trade
Attacks that deal above the threshold of the target's max health give damage reduction for the next damage instance, and attacks taken that deal above the same threshold of the Daywalker's max health give damage increase for the next attack or Disturbing Pounce. Can only happen once every 4 seconds. Threshold is 20/17.5/15/12.5%.

New
[E] - Daylight's Backing
Attacking enemies from behind deals 10/15/20/25% more damage, while being attacked from behind neglects half that percentage from the damage taken.

Level 7
I think the last E is the best of three.I am not really into that hero seems way too simple and the lack of magic doesn't attract me that much :p

Status
Not open for further replies.