• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

As of yet Untitled RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am going to begin working on an RPG soon. I am getting a story put together and have already devised a hero system that is quite unique, however I am keeping it under wraps at this time.

I am going to need people to help with things like terrain, ideas, bosses/dungeons, etc.

Heroes I do not need, because I will be doing those myself. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Send me a PM and such. I will start getting the story finished and hopefully post it up soon. :grin:

Level 2
@madman9800 Well I already said that I'm getting stuff down on paper, such as story and such. This is the idea factory forum because it is for ideas. Once I get story and such up ill work on ss.

Status
Not open for further replies.