• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas Menethil (Frostmourne) HQ

I would gladly bear any curse to save my homeland. „
Arthas Menethil, Prince of Lordaeron, paladin of the Silver Hand.

This High Quality model was created specifically for the Classic Warcraft 3

P.S. All my high-poly models will have the name "High Quality" so as not to confuse people who are looking for HD models Reforged
Previews
Contents

Arthas Menethil Frostmourne HQ (Model)

Arthas Menethil HQ (Model)

Arthas_Menethil SD (Model)

Arthas_Menethil_Portrait SD (Model)

Icon Arthas Menethil Frostmourne HQ (Icon)

Reviews
loktar
Excellent high quality model. Works well and nicely polished. Approved.
Level 9
1. Frostmourne pedestal with this new Frostmourne model would make this complete.

2. Before Arthas picks up Frostmourne there is a sound first and only after few seconds later Frostmourne impale the ground (just reporting an issue).

Last edited:
Level 7
I love this Arthas model, especially with how well polished it is; might be even better than the vanilla model, nice work. :psmile:

Level 24
1. Frostmourne pedestal with this new Frostmourne model would make this complete.

2. Before Arthas picks up Frostmourne there is a sound first and only after few seconds later Frostmourne impale the ground (just reporting an issue).
I will definitely make a pedestal.
The difficulty is that the standard model uses a second sword for this animation, I decided to use one so as not to overload the model with extra polygons. But since the sword is tied to the right hand, I had to resort to tricks to make the animation look right at the expense of sound.
I love this Arthas model, especially with how well polished it is; might be even better than the vanilla model, nice work. :psmile:
Thank you!

Level 7
Lovely Jaina, some would love to ship her as a waifu to Arthas. :goblin_good_job:

But for me, I'd go for her.

4ca286135a1b0112beb225c0db24d4bc.jpg

Level 3
Please can you make arthas menethil SD with frostmourne,
I've waited for it so long