• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Arthas Campaign - Undead

In the Undead Campaign I want to see more from..

• Arthas

• Jaina

• Bloody

• Uther

• Thrall

• Sylvanas

• Terenas

• Mal'Ganis

• Someone Else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noted ;)

I don't think I can do that.. xD
And also, I have played your human campaign, but to be honest,
the terrain looks bold...
You made poor use of environment doodads.
Please take a look at this screenshot and try to use it as some kind of ''template'', I mean just so you can get an idea of how natural and beautiful landscapes can look just by using vanilla doodads.

Attachments

• onemapcampaign4.PNG
    onemapcampaign4.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 246
Level 15
And also, I have played your human campaign, but to be honest,
the terrain looks bold...
You made poor use of environment doodads.
Please take a look at this screenshot and try to use it as some kind of ''template'', I mean just so you can get an idea of how natural and beautiful landscapes can look just by using vanilla doodads.

Noted as well, on some chapters I can agree that I could've used more environment doodads but chapter 3 2 and some others I can't recall right now were fine in my opinion :)
at the Undead campaign the terrian looks great and many environment doodads + custom ones at some chapters were used as well.

Noted as well, on some chapters I can agree that I could've used more environment doodads but chapter 3 2 and some others I can't recall right now were fine in my opinion :)
at the Undead campaign the terrian looks great and many environment doodads + custom ones at some chapters were used as well.
;)
You're right. Only the chapters in the Barrens tileset were a bit bold, but the others where good.

Edit: If you need some one's help as a map designer in terrain, doodads or layout, I'll gladly volunteer.

Last edited:
Level 15
;)
You're right. Only the chapters in the Barrens tileset were a bit bold, but the others where good.

Edit: If you need some one's help as a map designer in terrain, doodads or layout, I'll gladly volunteer.

Actually, that's a great idea! if the Undead campaign will go as good as the Humans I'm planning to work on an Orc Campaign sequel.
I might need some help for some unique ideas if your skills might answer the challenge :p

Actually, that's a great idea! if the Undead campaign will go as good as the Humans I'm planning to work on an Orc Campaign sequel.
I might need some help for some unique ideas if your skills might answer the challenge :p
Just contact me via ''Start Conversation'' if you could use a hand, I have summer vacation any way... On my own project progress is moving along nicely anyway. And helping out a fellow map creator is always exciting.

Level 15
Just contact me via ''Start Conversation'' if you could use a hand, I have summer vacation any way... On my own project progress is moving along nicely anyway. And helping out a fellow map creator is always exciting.

Oh I see, Well enjoy your summer vacation and I might need your help for one complicated chapter I'm planning for the orc campaign but It's not for this thread. :) I'm not sure if it even possible but first I should release the undead campaign.
and of course good luck with your campaign too! :)

Level 15
A custom campaign is not forced to follow the storyline exactly, and also, Arthas and Illidan do actually come face to face multiple ties during the campaign.

You are wrong, they come face to face only during the Night Elves campaign after Furion and Tyrande awake him. In this Story, Furion isn't even awake yet. and Illidan is still stuck in his cell :p
I'm not interested in freeing Illidan now as The Undead campaign is like 95% completed, and I've already got plans for the Orc sequel :)

Level 19
a raise to power would be nice, we didn't see much of it in the human campaign. you could say that being a king and queen has made arthus and Jane very pathetic on the battle field, so now they have this miniature quest where they get expert training on how to be stronger for the coming wars.

it would also be nice to hear some good music for the campaigns... we didn't get much of that from warcraft

Level 29
What about Sylvanas? She could appear more often, both as an elven ranger and as an undead. The lore says that she was with Arthas and Kel'Thuzad when they talked with Archimonde, when Dalaran fell and when the Legion was summoned.

Level 15
a raise to power would be nice, we didn't see much of it in the human campaign. you could say that being a king and queen has made arthus and Jane very pathetic on the battle field, so now they have this miniature quest where they get expert training on how to be stronger for the coming wars.

it would also be nice to hear some good music for the campaigns... we didn't get much of that from warcraft

Arthas and Jania might appear in the Undead Campaign, but it will be from the Undead point of view.
And about the music I guess you are right :p

What about Sylvanas? She could appear more often, both as an elven ranger and as an undead. The lore says that she was with Arthas and Kel'Thuzad when they talked with Archimonde, when Dalaran fell and when the Legion was summoned.

Yeah but here she might be alive or might be Undead. I might save her for later campaigns but who knows :)

Level 15
Are you going to release a beta, test, or alpha version first?
Or are you just puttin' the ''finished'' version in first?

Puttin' the "finished" version.
I've already received the review of the testers, now there are few more changes that need to be added and I'll upload it.
there's also an update coming for the Human campaign with some nice changes :)

Level 30
Maybe we could see more of Mannoroth. I mean he did distroy a part of the already doomed Kingdom of Lordaeron.
Tichondrius could've somehow used the book of Medivh or some other power to summon the Burning Legion to Azeroth (or just Mannoroth).

Just an Idea for you:
Or you make a Burning Legion campaign, where you play every part of Warcraft 3 where the Burning Legion is present as the Burning Legion.
(Like Mannoroth/Infernals & Chaos Warsong-Clan vs. Thralls Horde & Jaina's Survivors. In this case the Goal is to kill Jaina and lure Thrall to Mannoroth turning him into Chaos-Orc-Thrall)

Level 15
Maybe we could see more of Mannoroth. I mean he did distroy a part of the already doomed Kingdom of Lordaeron.
Tichondrius could've somehow used the book of Medivh or some other power to summon the Burning Legion to Azeroth (or just Mannoroth).

Just an Idea for you:
Or you make a Burning Legion campaign, where you play every part of Warcraft 3 where the Burning Legion is present as the Burning Legion.
(Like Mannoroth/Infernals & Chaos Warsong-Clan vs. Thralls Horde & Jaina's Survivors. In this case the Goal is to kill Jaina and lure Thrall to Mannoroth turning him into Chaos-Orc-Thrall)

Interesting.. A legion expansion sounds really cool.
However, I'm not sure I have time for that.
Mannaroth won't be part of this campaign I'm afraid, I'm not a huge fan of him. But I can tell you he might apper in the Orc Campaign. :p

Level 9
Arthas & Tichondrius are a must in the Undead campaign
Sylvanas, Bloody - if he has a good storyline in the campaign- and a little bit of Jaina too!
I voted Thrall but I remembered that he was killed in the human campaign which was not a good idea for me :\ - you could've made Arthas & Thrall make an alliance against the Scourge-
Also if you have in mind a good character - someone else- it'll be great!
oh one more thing, I think Uther should make a cameo or let us know his fate - I forgot if he died or taken as prisoner- nevertheless his appearance would help a little

Level 9

Just an Idea for you:

that would be great AFTER the Undead campaign plus I would love the chance to play as THE GREAT BURNING LEGION

Level 1
so how is the undead campaign going also do you know where i can go to get advice for triggers? i want to make a campaign of my own but those triggers are so confusing lol XD

Level 15
so how is the undead campaign going also do you know where i can go to get advice for triggers? i want to make a campaign of my own but those triggers are so confusing lol XD

You probably mean how's the Orcs campaign going :p
Well it's going fine but slowly, I don't have much time since I have gf, army(IDF) work.. I sometimes give it couple of hours during weekends. so far it looks really nice.
about the triggers, you can always check the forums or the tutorials here on hive.
if it's too hard for you to find what you need try to google it. :)

Level 1
You probably mean how's the Orcs campaign going :p
Well it's going fine but slowly, I don't have much time since I have gf, army(IDF) work.. I sometimes give it couple of hours during weekends. so far it looks really nice.
about the triggers, you can always check the forums or the tutorials here on hive.
if it's too hard for you to find what you need try to google it. :)

ya i just finished the undead campaign, i must say that last level was WAY too easy i didn't even break a sweat compared to the earlier levels (bloody pretty much soloed the whole thing). also with bonus objectives its nice to get some kind of reward when you complete them with better rewards for the harder or more time consuming bonus quests. finally im iffy about broxigar since he was supposed to die vs sargaras but alt. timelines and all that so fair enough, but please get someone with a naturally deeper voice to do him if possible the current person sounded like he was trying way too hard and was all gravelly.

overall though i would say its a GREAT sequel to the human campaign not too hard or time consuming like the human one and better visuals and fighting only real problem was a few levels were a tad easy and a few were a tad hard but nothing unmanageable. oh and the story had a touch less depth than the human campaign (i'm probs biased though i'm not the biggest fan of the undead playstyle and humans are my go-to race XD)

Level 15
ya i just finished the undead campaign, i must say that last level was WAY too easy i didn't even break a sweat compared to the earlier levels (bloody pretty much soloed the whole thing). also with bonus objectives its nice to get some kind of reward when you complete them with better rewards for the harder or more time consuming bonus quests. finally im iffy about broxigar since he was supposed to die vs sargaras but alt. timelines and all that so fair enough, but please get someone with a naturally deeper voice to do him if possible the current person sounded like he was trying way too hard and was all gravelly.

overall though i would say its a GREAT sequel to the human campaign not too hard or time consuming like the human one and better visuals and fighting only real problem was a few levels were a tad easy and a few were a tad hard but nothing unmanageable. oh and the story had a touch less depth than the human campaign (i'm probs biased though i'm not the biggest fan of the undead playstyle and humans are my go-to race XD)

Glad you liked it. :D
Well some players find these chapters and some not, I can't make everyone happy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.