1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

ArmoredFelguard2

Submitted by sheep_critter
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Fully armored Felguard, my comeback to WarCraft 3 skinning. :p
Remade the main body, the already before armored arm and the feet are recolored.

Keywords:
Black, dark, shadow, fel, hell, guard, guardian, felguard, axe, glaive
Contents

ArmoredFelguard2 (Texture)

Reviews
08:40, 20th Jun 2008 THE_END: Mostly a pattern thrown down with some recolor. Denied
  1. 08:40, 20th Jun 2008
    THE_END: Mostly a pattern thrown down with some recolor. Denied

2. sheep_critter

sheep_critter

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why does it appear rotated?

3. sheep_critter

sheep_critter

Resources:
    Resources:
    Now I rotated it to the wrong side, and it shows normally. o_O

4. Tail Of The Wyrm

Tail Of The Wyrm

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    its pretty good, besides the CnPed armor thats been posted alot. funny blade, looks blunt

5. RaVn0s

RaVn0s

Resources:
    Resources:
    looks good. watch out the role of colors, would not hurt make a lil clear perhaps silvered part of its armor

did u made this weapon? sure looks funny 3/5

6. 131ueDragon

131ueDragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yea its a overall good skin, but as other people pointed out, the blade looks dull. Almost roundish. Good job nevertheless. 3.5/5
    -Blue

7. Rochon

Rochon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Edgy, and little colors. To dark and grey.. Blade isn't very good.. doesn't look sharp at all, is it a club? :?

Well, well.. 2/5

8. mr_psycho2000

mr_psycho2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    to me it seems fine sure its dark but i beleive thats what makes it look intence and scary like a black armor chaos warrior. blade from a angle looks alright, at a distance it looks a bit too round wich i think could be fixed by mine model operation to point out the blade so it looks sharp.

9. DRaGooN.BLaDe

DRaGooN.BLaDe

Resources:
    Resources:
    awsome armor and chainmail .. but the weapon looks a little .. too imaginative I suppose .. still great effort in the armor and chainmail. awsome stuff 4/5 :p

~DRaGooN

10. The_Avenger's_Return

The_Avenger's_Return

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    An orc in heavy armor. COOOOOL!!! :D

11. Thesonofillidan

Thesonofillidan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Damn very nice job!! I might have some use for this! 5/5
    One bad side...it wont let me download it.

12. Ennoku

Ennoku

Resources:
    Resources:
    What is the path? This is a pretty cool skin, but yeah, the blade is a bit dull.