• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Armor types

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How would i get in and change the different armor types they have to make something more effective to something and make like say fire armor which has good resistance to fire but would be bad if you were fighting something with a cold attack
how would i get it to be that instead of like divine armor and stuff?
-Accumilater

Level 16
To change the icon and the text of example divine armor you will find both of them in the gameplay interface.
To change how much for example piercing would do vs divine armor ("fire armor") you will need to find piercing damage at the gameplay constants and double click it and then change the value for divine armor.

Level 27
Yeah you should do this with triggers for example when a unit gets attack the armor that he has ( is equal to ) firearmor and then do -4 attack damage if attack type of attacking unit ( is equal to ) 'FIll in yourself'

Im just geussing something just try something :p or else JASS it up ...

Level 3
Hmm i looked in game constants and gameplay interface but i changed all the other stuff it just wont let me change the names from divine and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.